hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Worked like a charm, got trophy 21 without Kala

A small bug i saw, not game breaking just visual, maybe it's already fixed next version, was with Alice, as i went outside she wanted to make snow Aengels, when i said yes she got duplicated, one following me and the other on the snow
Just had to spoke to the one laying down and tell her to get up to fix this
Good to hear.

And yeah, Alice duplicating herself has been fixed. Appreciate the report, though!

ZephyrCloack

Mar 1, 2022
hreserves

I just played through version 0.12 and was reading version 0.13 change-log and was wondering if somethings might have been been missed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I just played through version 0.12 and was reading version 0.13 change-log and was wondering if somethings might have been been missed.
This is a fantastic bug report. Thanks for all the effort you put into this!
Maids & Masters is a much bigger game than I originally intended it to be (I thought the whole game would be roughly the length of the first act), so there's all sorts of things I've missed for various reasons. Reports like this go a long way toward improving the overall quality of the game, so I'm deeply appreciative whenever someone does this sort of thing.
Gonna put all my responses into the spoiler so this post doesn't turn into a massive wall of text. And also because there are some actual spoilers towards the end.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Soooo when i start the game and say I'm an adult it keeps opening me a txt and when i close him i'm back on that choice and keeps opening the txt. Is that normal?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What should you do other than talk to them?

And here?
If I remember right, what you need to do there is go into the customization room and talk to Auda there.
I'm not sure what you mean about "and here" though. The second image is just one of many environment interactions.

Is the game still running at that MSDOS resolution?
If I changed the game resolution, it wouldn't change the size of the assets, so it's running at the same size it has been since the remaster brought it into RPG Maker MZ (which did increase the default resolution and involved me sizing up the assets, if you're wondering). Hopefully that answers your question.

Soooo when i start the game and say I'm an adult it keeps opening me a txt and when i close him i'm back on that choice and keeps opening the txt. Is that normal?
Yes, that's normal. It also tells you to check the README for more information on the non-standard mechanic the game uses.
You need to use that mechanic to get past the age check.
If you don't use the mechanic and claim to be an adult, it opens the README so you can read about the mechanic and use it to get past the age check.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaidsAndMasters-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
First time I noticed this game, plus it's been out for over a year. I'll give it a whirl after finishing up a couple others.

Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Someone make this game to renpy because this game is so fire and i lfucking love it so please dev i hope you read my comment.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Maids & Masters [v0.13] [The Mithril Hourglass]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 201 MB

(1 week) - -

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Someone make this game to renpy because this game is so fire and i lfucking love it so please dev i hope you read my comment.
I think the main problem would be that - for all its virtues - RenPy isn't suited to games with really detailed maps like this one.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
First time I noticed this game, plus it's been out for over a year. I'll give it a whirl after finishing up a couple others.
Over two years at this point. Depending on your reading speed and how much side content you do, there's over 30 hours of game right now. Closer to 20 hours if you skip the dialogue and the side content. I hope you like it!

Oh, just you wait until April.

I think the main problem would be that - for all its virtues - RenPy isn't suited to games with really detailed maps like this one.
There's a lot that would make putting an RPG like this into Ren'Py borderline impossible.
Ren'Py is built on Python, so if I knew Python well enough, technically anything can be done. I've seen at least one game that emulates RPGM within Ren'Py. However, it'd be bending Ren'Py in ways that it doesn't want to bend, fighting the engine to make it do things it isn't built for. I don't have that kind of programming knowledge, so it'd be a terrible time for me and a significantly less enjoyable game.
All that to say - yes, you're absolutely right.

Yeah, the first time I put the puzzle together, it wasn't put together as well as I thought it was. There's all sorts of incorrect answers that shouldn't be possible but are because I built it wrong. Same goes for the trophy being awarded after the bear fight. You're not missing anything, it's broken.
It has been fixed so the puzzle isn't so busted and the trophy is properly awarded in v0.14. There's also a bugfix feature in v0.14 that'll award the trophy if you did everything to get it already and go back to the cave, so you don't need to worry about your save being broken.

any chance for a mega download please
It's the second option in the OP, between Mediafire and Pixeldrain.

Reactions: vvulf and jahall

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
The choices under the declaration can be doing better. The function of bottom red circled could place under the 1st option to start new game instead of pop up the "README" dialogue.

The first thing I thought, if the game is broken when it pops up :p (Sort of misleading)
First try on MZ version ... thinking too much bug on VX that stop playing it
image_2024-01-21_191554338.png

ZephyrCloack

Mar 1, 2022
The choices under the declaration can be doing better. The function of bottom red circled could place under the 1st option to start new game instead of pop up the "README" dialogue.

The first thing I thought, if the game is broken when it pops up :p (Sort of misleading)
First try on MZ version ... thinking too much bug on VX that stop playing it
View attachment 3283080
That's intentional, you are meant to hit the Cancel button (B/X/0/Esc), there are sections in the game where you are meant to use the mechanic.

Considering you selected the "I'm An Adult", if you read the readme file it's explained there as well.

yeah.jpg

Reactions: hreserves and fm109

zenoki

Feb 24, 2021
ok, so im a new guy to the game,current task is drain the swamp so i was confused how to do it so of course search it on the thread then i saw the whole trophy thing
is the trophy system tied to extra scenes?
is it essential to do these trophy to progress?
is there any any penalty not getting these trophies ?

Reactions: Kenad_Cened
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes