Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Maids & Masters [v0.15.2] [The Mithril Hourglass] - Compressed

Win [224 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

batman9169

Jan 24, 2022
No worries. I'm glad you like the game!

Every time I go back to this section of the game, I'm surprised at just how spaghetti-fied my eventing is.
The issue was caused by a mismatched progress trigger that made the game think you hadn't skipped repairs when you had. This made Phoebe want to sit and wait for you to finish the last few repairs, despite you having told Ella to take over and her now telling you to talk to Phoebe. It's an easy enough fix, though it won't be implemented until v0.17 since the early access release for v0.16 happened a few hours ago.
I also managed to find a bug in some transfer events that also wanted to argue with how much progress you'd actually made, so now those are fixed for v0.17, too.
Both are extremely specific bugs that I wouldn't have been able to find if I wasn't able to wander around in your save, so thanks for sharing it.

As for a fix, I've got two versions of your save for you.
File1 is set up with the progress tracking on Phoebe fixed for you, so you can continue as though you skipped on purpose if you want.
File2 I just turned off the "skipped" switch so you can continue as though you never hit the skip option.
Just extract the .rar into your save folder (you'll be prompted to overwrite your File1; up to you if you want to keep it or not) and you'll be good to go.
holy crap. well, im glad you were able to figure out the problem on both of those bugs you found! cant wait to start playing again once i get home from work! keep up the amazing work on this game! i know im still at the beginning of it but i cant wait to see where the story goes from here!

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Sooo......I'm fighting Archi for what feels like an hour so far.....and I'm starting to get a wee bit annoyed. He tried to make me surrender in the beginning...then he mentioned something about the "hard way" and we continuing the fight... By this point - I don't know what the game wants from me, but I'm quite close from going into the game files and turning my maids into onepunch man woman.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
Sooo......I'm fighting Archi for what feels like an hour so far.....and I'm starting to get a wee bit annoyed. He tried to make me surrender in the beginning...then he mentioned something about the "hard way" and we continuing the fight... By this point - I don't know what the game wants from me, but I'm quite close from going into the game files and turning my maids into onepunch man woman.
It's not a fight you can win, but lasting longer while give you a hidden boost for some negociation later (if i'm not mistaken)

BTW, quick bug i found, in Auda's affection quest,

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
holy crap. well, im glad you were able to figure out the problem on both of those bugs you found! cant wait to start playing again once i get home from work! keep up the amazing work on this game! i know im still at the beginning of it but i cant wait to see where the story goes from here!
I'd have never figured it out if it weren't for you reporting the issue and sharing your save so I could investigate. Thanks again!
If this floor repair quest didn't turn you off, I think you're in for a treat.

Kenad beat me to it, but yeah, the fight is meant to be unwinnable (and also kind of a tutorial for another boss fight, since it works the same way but puts limits on the recovery items). Even if you do knock down both Maids, he'll just "Mmm, no." and revive them to restart the fight.

Assuming you don't choose to walk away, the fight is more about wasting Archibald's time.
Once you hit the "Your persistence is utter madness!" line and choose an option other than Concede (which ends in the "...Fine. We'll do this the hard way." line, you've effectively won the fight and can lose knowing you've gotten everything out of it that you possibly could. If you're looking to skip the similar boss fight at the end of the section, getting to that point is a bunch of progress toward that.

Looks like it was missing a jump command to go back to the top of the list. Fixed for v0.17.
Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: Kenad_Cened

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
How to change formation?
Before you have the Homing Stone fixed, interact with the book in your war room and there's an option there.
After it's fixed, you can use the Homing Stone in your Key Items and change it at any time.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes