1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so just to be clear, choosing red of blue pills end the game ? it is the final thing in the game?
thought this would be abandoned and not completed ?

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
It's kinda (unintentionally?) meta when the MC in the game complains about how an asian guy speaks bad english, all while the level of english in the game itself is rather so-so. Also, while a bad guy can be of any ethnicity, having several characters refer to him as "damn asian" and having the MC making demeaning comments about filipinos makes the characters that one are supposed to identify with or be attracted to seem like dumb and uneducated.
But sure, I guess I can get off on deplorable people too, as long as they look good and do kinky stuff.... And the models are pretty hot. In some scenes the lightning is funny, like when a girl gives the MC a blowjob and her face seems to be lit from the angel of the MC's crotch? I dunno, great balls of fire...? So, is this game wankable? In my opinion, yes, but the writing is not really for me...

EDIT: Ok, after playing a bit longer, I think I can say it straight out. This game is racist as hell. It is like a parody of the inside of a racists brain, of their confused and twisted worldview. And I haven't even played it through yet, maybe there's still more to come?

Last edited:

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
I got an issue loops when i reached meeting Spider in class room , what ever the option i have tried - its game over . I can't progress further .

Guys help or give me a save after this successful attempt .
issue.png

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
we reworked these parameters. So pay attention when you will choose a phrase (it is logical)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Other than a LOT of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors; after the situation with Vou is taken care of, when you are looking at Cassie's dress there is a screen that has the caption in Cyrillic script.

Also, later on at the college when Celine arrives, after we finished talking about Kelly's problem I knew about Spider without either one telling me his name or any information about Celine's actual problem. It seemed to have skipped some screens.

Last edited:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Other than a LOT of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors; after the situation with Vou is taken care of, when you are looking at Cassie's dress there is a screen that has the caption in Cyrillic script.

Also, later on at the college when Celine arrives, after we finished talking about Kelly's problem I knew about Spider without either one telling me his name or any information about Celine's actual problem. It seemed to have skipped some screens.
Show please all errors and I will fix it :) Thank you :)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Show please all errors and I will fix it :) Thank you :)
Well, just off the top of my head, without going through the game from the start- you regularly commit a very common error in punctuation. In English, apostrophes (') are used to indicate possession (John's shirt, the dog's bone, etc.) or for contractions (don't, can't). But the Internet Generation believes that plurals are MADE by adding an apostrophe. (It's called a "grocers' apostrophe". I've found it in books as early as the 1950s; including one by Isaac Asimov, who should have known better.) Plurals in English are extremely simple- you either add '-s', or if the word ends in '-s' already, you add '-es', if the word ends in 'y' you change the 'y' to an 'i' and add '-es'. That's IT! (Words like 'mouse'/'mice', etc. are loan words from other languages. BTW, what I just used is NOT an apostrophe, but a 'single quote'. Unfortunately, the keyboard does not distinguish and uses the same symbol for both.) There is not a SINGLE plural in English that's properly formed by an apostrophe.

I wasn't intending on proof-reading the game, but if you would REALLY like me to... (I've done editing/proof-reading for journals/reports/etc. in the past.) I'm very lenient and don't really nit-pick in non-professional situations. (For instance, I don't really bother with the technical difference between dashes, hyphens and colons. I have MY criteria and that's fine for ME.) But Language is about communicating your ideas to other people and punctuation & grammar is a big help to establish that.

I'm sorry if my comment sounded over-critical. It seems to be a fine game, as far as I've gotten.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Another error I've found is that when the mother and the aunt are talking at the swimming pool, Mom refers to "Jess" leaving Auntie, but later, her ex-husbands are named Eric and Lucas.

Also, Natalie's name is spelled 3 different ways: "Nathalie" (usually in the descriptive text), "Natali" (label for speaking), and "Natalie" (usually when someone else refers to her).

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Where did you get the wall map in the flat? I'm sure I have seen one with similar labeling somewhere else. The earliest I know of the "Opposite Earth" is Edgar Rice Burroughs' Pellucidar series- also where land on the surface is sea in the inner world and vice-versa.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes