1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for final chapter? It seems like mine was game over. Or something. The game told me the continuation is in the game "College Seduction"?
indeed: College Seduction (i would call this one Seduction 2)
you will get SOME answers here. and new questions^^

Office Seduction (OnHold) (i would call this one Seduction 1.5, since it's a kind of a filler between Main and College)
BUT! according to Tremmi (see posts in the thread) it's rather buggy and unpolished. i messed with some of the scripts myself to make it work (more or less) but it's actually really messy and unfinished, and on hold. i guess (or hope) Tremmi will get back to this one after College is in Final version.

Reactions: darkblaze012

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
can someone please explain to me how to use these console commands. Thanks in advance.
av=x (Mother's sexual attitude toward player)
glad=x (Mother's mood toward player)
sub=x or dom=x (Mother's dominance or submissiveness to player)
glads=x (Sister's attitude toward player)
ss=x (Sister's sexuality)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
can someone please explain to me how to use these console commands. Thanks in advance.
av=x (Mother's sexual attitude toward player)
glad=x (Mother's mood toward player)
sub=x or dom=x (Mother's dominance or submissiveness to player)
glads=x (Sister's attitude toward player)
ss=x (Sister's sexuality)
Are you familiar with how to activate and use the console?

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Damn, this is the longest, if not most boring, modern incest erotic game I have ever played. I admire the effort, but I barely made myself reach the end, just to finally see the scenes I anticipated. And also I took advantage of the walkthrough posted here because without it I would never have the patience. All those countless scripts made me wanna shoot myself. Without the walkthrough, I would just get lost in them and wouldn't even find out/remember the answers to questions, passwords, etc. I think that the script is WAY more complicated than it should be.

The game is insanely long, not because of real content, but because of WAY too many scripts. You can have literally DOZENS of dialogs/monologs in a row on the exact same location. You crave for the visual development of the story, but all you get is countless boring lines of text that you have to read for HOURS, heck, even using the walkthrough and skipping almost all dialogs still took me the whole night to finish the game!

My top pics in this genre are Dreams of Desire, The Spellbook, and Palmer's recent Double Homework. Those have the perfect balance of story and the aesthetics. I. e. you play them and admire the visual work and easy-to-follow story without having to strain your brain and trying to keep tons of info in your head, without having to guess the consequences of your choices because they're fairly obvious (the latter is less true with DoD though, but still). Those games make your brain RELAX, and this one, well, the other way around. Obviously, some people prefer it this way. I'm just not one of them. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody who's just seeking to chill out.

Last edited:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
It is OK. Dialogues should open characters more than flat phrases :fuck me: or :do you wonna fuck me:
It was my first game and I understand how bad it is. Anyway there are many fans of this storytelling and they like my works.
As I said before my games are created not for all. We have strong community on patreon with coins, site and big piece of additional content like slots, auctions, busters of collectional cards, unique badges and many-many more.
But anyway thank you for you big and constructive critic :)

dat_boi946

Jan 25, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough? have only seen one that finishes on chapter 17
Would help me immensely if someone could find it for me

Reactions: Diff_Uni

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I find myself stuck on the game:
A the third day, near the evening, when I try to kiss the mother, there's the choice where you can go aggressive or tender, but in both the option I get a game over.
Why this? Is there a walkthrough file or something like that?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Much as I wanna like this... clicking on the diary and getting errored and the menu on the bottom disappearing is gamebreaking in a way. Scrolling and searching to find the way to manual or with that file enable the console is also tedious

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Android ports still not available ??
There is APK version for patrons :)

Much as I wanna like this... clicking on the diary and getting errored and the menu on the bottom disappearing is gamebreaking in a way. Scrolling and searching to find the way to manual or with that file enable the console is also tedious
I know how to fix all the bugs with diary but now we are working on other projects and if patrons choose whenever to release premium edition of MS (with all old fixes and new scenes and improved visual part) we fix all crashes.

xxxyxxx

Dec 8, 2019
View attachment 118592

Overview:

Young teenager lives with his mother. Mother is very attractive and sexy. Almost every day his mother meets with different men, which want to fuck her. One of your goals - prevent their actions, other goal is seduce your mother and then fuck. On long storypath you meet other characters like sister or her friend, all of them could help you with your interest.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release Date: 2018-12-29
Developer: Tremmi
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console Command:

Change-log:

Download
PC: - MEGA - - -
Others:

Extras:

View attachment 7559 View attachment 3643 View attachment 3644 View attachment 3645 View attachment 3646
How can i use the console ?

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes