1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Images with poor quality. Characters with debatable ages. Too many options leading to the same site. Boring dialogue and a very, very, very ridiculous ending. I do not recommend it to anyone.

Reactions: Klony and TGafy

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
just use progress menu in your quick menu
Why? When the walk through mod shows you in green which choice to take and I don't have to look at anything else or bring up another menu and I can just keep playing the game.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I played it a few weeks ago and I didn't like it at all.
Yeah the game is rather strange but the girls look pretty good. I am disappointed that Kelly left the game though I liked her. I haven't finished the game yet so hopefully she will come back but I get the feeling the Dev wanted to get rid of her so she probably won't.

Also this line: "Why is she sharing this pile of strange and useless facts with me?". Just struck me as so funny I couldn't stop laughing. :LOL:

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah the game is rather strange but the girls look pretty good. I am disappointed that Kelly left the game though I liked her. I haven't finished the game yet so hopefully she will come back but I get the feeling the Dev wanted to get rid of her so she probably won't.

Also this line: "Why is she sharing this pile of strange and useless facts with me?". Just struck me as so funny I couldn't stop laughing. :LOL:
The end of the game is the worst ending I have ever seen. It's an absurd copy of a famous movie... And I won't tell you more so as not to spoil the ending... :cry::censored:

Reactions: Actuallythedog

zsadist

Mar 5, 2020
storyline is good but not great.
the author isnt a native english speaker and it shows(some sentences arent even translated) my advice.. have a native english speaker proofread and/or fix the text..
and finally.. esp with a (final version) go back and remove all the chapter end/save here screens as they fill no purpose

Reactions: Lokesh 47 and Klony

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. I was playing this game when I found VN games for the first time. Begin playing these games.
Back then, I even liked this game. Now? I don't like her very much. The dialogues are bad, the MC is perverted child (only childish texts that he would fuck girls), he doesn't understand what's going on next to him.
I know many more better games, maybe that's why I don't like this game anymore and I noticed how bad it is.
And that rape scene... where there's nothing we can do but watch that asshole rape Cassie or walk away. Idiotic behavior.
MC's mother goes for every guy who only flirts with her. She misses a man so much. (Even that stupid cleaner)

I started this game from the beginning after a break of 2 years (?) Maybe 1.5. And I only lasted halfway through the game. I will not play to the end. :confused:

Reactions: Raven Hex

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
— poll for gamers about girl of our universe ! This is first round!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It is OK. Dialogues should open characters more than flat phrases :fuck me: or :do you wonna fuck me:
It was my first game and I understand how bad it is. Anyway there are many fans of this storytelling and they like my works.
As I said before my games are created not for all. We have strong community on patreon with coins, site and big piece of additional content like slots, auctions, busters of collectional cards, unique badges and many-many more.
But anyway thank you for you big and constructive critic :)
I don't think I've read a more passive agressive post ever...and also kind of a f u from the dev..damn..interesting approach to talking to people be they fans/haters/critiques(or however they are called ).
best of wishes to you

Reactions: Darklord_1965

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I don't think I've read a more passive agressive post ever...and also kind of a f u from the dev..damn..interesting approach to talking to people be they fans/haters/critiques(or however they are called ).
best of wishes to you
Thank you :)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Main seduction" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Main seduction" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes