1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
We have plans to full remaster with animations and high quality renders :)
Quick question, since this was posted 2 months ago, I don't know how engaged you are to this thread, but I'll ask anyway. I think it's cool that you are remaking parts of this game. That said, besides touching on renders and animations, are you also planning to touch some of the bad dialogue from the MC? Mostly his thoughts about fucking everything that walks (disrespect towards women). That and, more importantly, will you provide us to finally stop the rape of Cassie? That is the one thing that stops me from continuing this game. STOP the rape, NOT skip.

I hope to get a response soon. Have a nice day and hope you had a good Christmas!

Reactions: punisher2099

alupinu

Aug 8, 2019
When i am at the last point meet spider there are three options.. Whenever i choose each option.. He hits me..game over. What i can do

Daremo_Zero

Jan 3, 2021
for a signed integer i assume 2^31, but i doubt that is what you wanna know :)
there are no limits, just some conditional statements checking them for a value to make some choices available or not for instance
How do you access stats/attributes in game to view your level of skills?

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
February special offer — long-awaited cheats

Ze_REn

Jun 9, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.0!

PC (198MB): - - - -
Mac (194MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
indio68

For me the bad translation you could try to ignore but there were many confusing choices many that you think are right but are wrong like wanting to spend time with the mother will cause her to turn on the MC and he'll get a points drop I played right up to the forced rape scene that the MC couldn't intervene in and then I dumped it and deleted the game from my HD. The mother was also a whore every time you turned around she was trying to jump on someones dick and you had to try to find out how to stop it. After awhile I was waiting for the option where the MC said fuck it and walked home packed his bags and moved out as he finally figured out that she wasn't worth his time.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
why so low rating?? any quick reason responce thanks
You've been here for a few months now but your activity looks low enough that you might not have noticed, but there's a reviews tab below the tags at the top of the thread pages. You can switch back and forth to display the discussion part of the thread and the review part. Anyone who has rated the game can give a reason for their rating in there. That's probably the best way to find the answer to your question since those reviews directly correlate with the rating.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
indio68

For me the bad translation you could try to ignore but there were many confusing choices many that you think are right but are wrong like wanting to spend time with the mother will cause her to turn on the MC and he'll get a points drop I played right up to the forced rape scene that the MC couldn't intervene in and then I dumped it and deleted the game from my HD. The mother was also a whore every time you turned around she was trying to jump on someones dick and you had to try to find out how to stop it. After awhile I was waiting for the option where the MC said fuck it and walked home packed his bags and moved out as he finally figured out that she wasn't worth his time.
ohhh wow this is a hard one than....yea sometimes i found some confusingg answer\choiuce in some of these games... and sometimes some scene makes me feel bad , but that was because i was attached to the character (babysitter)..well i'll try this and if it's not my cup of tea i'll delete asap. thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You've been here for a few months now but your activity looks low enough that you might not have noticed, but there's a reviews tab below the tags at the top of the thread pages. You can switch back and forth to display the discussion part of the thread and the review part. Anyone who has rated the game can give a reason for their rating in there. That's probably the best way to find the answer to your question since those reviews directly correlate with the rating.
ahh didn't noticed it...thanks for the tip.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Start preparings for premium version

View attachment 1182927

plans (rework overlight and too darker images, rework sister, add great scene, up-to-date game menu, cheats, events, some animations)
5/5 for ur game
but out of advice
start new project
with new characters / ages / story / scenery / & perverted acts...
even if its slow progress
by time
u'll get the hang of it & become faster...

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes