1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Guyss ! While i try to change "00concole. true" accidently change all rpy files. they look like notepad files. How can i fix ? Please help :(

Feb 1, 2018
I would really like the option to screw the Aunt over. Like we can send everything in a downward spiral for her in terms of her business and things. Please make it a reality.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
it shouldn't be a problem? well considering the fact that it is indeed happening, it's a problem, and not one i'm willing to deal with. i'm done jumping through the 1,000,000 hoops in this game. any time i had the choice to liberate the mother further i took it, and this is what i get. the rest of you enjoy, i'm out.
Same. Last update full of bugs had to restart which i didnt cause fuck this im not grinding for this game. And with this update used a save file with a clean install and boom. Mother not liberated enough.

Fuck it.

Reactions: Prodigy1189

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So... no one till now that can give us a update walkthrough?
Also no one that tell me if old save work? Because i try me old save and almost all save just do not load. Give me some error. I try to ignore it, but nothing. The other few save that work, also that save give me a strange error, like... after i load that save i cant save the game. The game give me error, and also if i use ignore, the game do not let me save. Always give me the same error again and again.

So that mean that i need to start from the scratch again? Or there are some patch/file that correct this error?

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
whats the console command for
these things happen, if you save your game at a point that gets altered in the next version or completely removed
try saving a bit earlier :)
if you save for instance after Here the 12th chapter stops. you will probably miss the next update

the prerequisites to continue there are: your charm >= 4 elder roommates mood >= 30 and her arousal >= 8
but these values shouldn't be a problem at this point
it's disabled by the dev, look in options.rpy for config.developer = False and set it to True

whats the console command for moral standards?
and what is the max for stats?

Any clue

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
whats the console command for

whats the console command for moral standards?
and what is the max for stats?

Any clue
there is no command/variable for moral standards
in the example above these 3 vars are checked and if the conditional check fails you simply get the text *My moral standards won't let me do such things.* and are being redirected to a bad ending
the stats in this game habe no max. value

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
in the example above these 3 vars are checked and if the conditional check fails you simply get the text *My moral standards won't let me do such things.* and are being redirected to a bad ending
well darn I reckon ill figure it our sooner or give up haha ive tried every possible way I think.

Thanks for your help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
File "game/script.rpy", line 24151, in script
if trueanswer >= 5 or trunaswer + alcho_coc >=7:
------------------------trueanswer

Really?
is already fixed some pages back
i hope there are no more new typos, i'm tired of creating new android builds and uploading fixed skunked versions :)

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Bother you one more time (im sorta slow) so on the console I could put everything at 100 and that would be high enough?

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes