1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
So I have the console enabled, but what exactly do I need to type to up whatever stats to avoid the bad ending for this version? I've looked through the previous pages and didn't see the exact commands and all. Almost too much work for this one...

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
@ Your walkthrough is missing the date part with natali in it. normally id play without a walkthru first but the broken english and the question makes it a bit difficult.

like wtf is this question? => "you must remember the concept of good and evil and that good always overcomes evil. In the culture of 1990s unusual fighters against evil were particularly popular. Three of them are the representatives of one art school and the 4th differs in some way."

first off what is the question here? the name of the fighers, the name of the artschool, is it the artschool with 3 representatives u need the give up as answer or 4th one?

Ill give a short review after playing it so far. Story suffers A LOT because of the broken enlish, id recommend finding someone who can translate. Cause no matter the graphics, animations, story, characters, length of game.. it dont matter if u dont understand whats being said (or is so poorly translated it breaks immersion every 2 sentences). Sadly i also cant say much about the characters as the translation makes that aspect of the game suffer too, the graphics arent bad i guess.. in short has potential but needs work

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
@virtuvoid How did u guessed that :frown:? in a milion years i wouldve nvr guessed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Donatello for that matter.. i was literally thinking about art that has a 9 letter name but also fights crimes in the 1990s and differs somehow from 3 others ....? my brain started malfunction soon after XD.

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I have a degree in Art History. Although I'd only rank Donatello 6th-7th among Italian artists, it is the only name with 9 letters. Then I had to google Donatello to get the TMNT thing.
The reason it is such a fail in MS, is that Celine was stationed to do whatever necessary googling was required. Although there is a choice "Fuck this I need some help" and a narrator's in-game note that Celine has texted the answer, this answer was never shown and all that came up was the input screen. I have asked the dev to please show the screen where Celine relays the answer, but there has been no definite answer, as of yet.
I hope you have some algebra training. That will come in very handy in 0.12...
I alrdy solved the math problem, at least here i could figure out what the question was. Still impressed u got that art question, even with a degree in art. Thx 4 the help!

Reactions: virtuvoid

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hi i found a unsolved language problem i am playing the game in english but i found some moments in the game whit russian text

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys, maybe i missed a post but i thought i remembered and incest mod for this, am i mistaken, i checked the last couple of pages but didn't see it.

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Sure.
Click on the daily, weekly and monthly receipt numbers.
The key number is 10 monthly passes.
From that, by "simple" math :
-daily pass profit = $400
-weekly pass profit = $600
-monthly pass profit = $900.

For a grand total of $1900. ( I entered 1900, which was accepted as a correct answer ).
Sorry for bothering but by reading the lines in the game (v0.12.2.) I cannot figure out why you obtain $900 for the monthly profits (only monthly, the other ones are clear). Care to explain, please? In some situations the English text in this game is really hard to understand or makes no sense at all (at least for me)... ;)

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
We are told that 1 monthly pass is equal to 3 weekly passes. This can only mean 1 monthly pass is 3 times more profitable than a weekly one. Since a weekly pass has a $30 profit each, the monthly pass has an individual profit of 3 times as much, or $90. Since 10 monthly passes were sold, that's $900.
Thanks for the fast and clear response, I misunderstood the 1m = 3w sentence and multiplied the whole weekly profit instead of the single passes' profit...would've been too easy, anyway. :)

Reactions: virtuvoid

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Haven't played in a long time, any action with the mom yet? Either with the MC or the MC spying on her?

Kilroy86

Jul 2, 2018
I am currently stuck on a part with Nat to where she is asking for the name of the person that got injured during the conflict between the turks and the french.

Reactions: BigMax17

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Lucas

attached walkthrough, have made it from script.rpy in game folder

also save file at the start of 0.12.2 version.
update: cheated charm lvl (15) at save file now - should be enough to follow best options
I tried following your walkthrough with my save, i tried with your save too but when i press "Is there anything you'd like to tell me?" its game over xD

Jan 9, 2018
I tried following your walkthrough with my save, i tried with your save too but when i press "Is there anything you'd like to tell me?" its game over XD
Nope you didn`t =)
At
"What will the bonus of this day be?" 1 money +=150, 2 luck +=2, 3 NM +=5 (Nat affection as i understood)
Choose 3 (lvl up mood Nat), seems you didnt have enough points with her.

will update file at my prev post -done

Reactions: bigmen
1.90 star(s) 51 Votes