1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Almosr all saves work, those that not - connected with changes in script will not be fixed
Well, not really. I started a whole new game, enter the MC's name, saved, loaded, and boom, the game become not savable :
Code:
Can't pickle <function NextFrameF at 0x07DED630>: it's not the same object as store.NextFrameF
It's because you defined NextFrameF twice. Once in the after_load label, and once in an init block. The one on the after_load is useless. An init block is executed once at every start of Ren'py, so the function is already defined when the player load a saved game.
Just remove the NextFrameF you defined in the after_load label, and then the game will save without problems.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I had to go back to a save from .10 (I think) to get .12 to work. My save from the end of .11 just bombed.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
Hey everyone, does this game have animated sex scenes or are they just pictures?
I've just seen pictures, during playing i thought it could use some animations too.
I personally think than that would make this game go to another level.
But still a nice game.

Hardik Singh

Jul 6, 2018
So I am stuck where Zoe gives a mission to go on with a girl
So how basically I'll do that?
tried every option
But it fails
Did the game end there?
Or still continues after that?
If it does
What's the options to complete Zoe's mission?
The game's version is 0.12

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hey

i played a game called main seduction and i am pretty sure it was this game
so i guess it s renamed into mother seduction (duh)
IF i download this new one , i ll guess the save game wont work anymore or does it?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So I am stuck where Zoe gives a mission to go on with a girl
So how basically I'll do that?
Right after you choose the bonus of the day :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not the full day, but what's after shouldn't be a problem. Normally with this you pass the date, which is the difficult part.
Oh yeah, there's also a mini-game later. Just click until the heart is full.[/spoiler]

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Can I change the way the pictures blend into another? I don't like this side scroll effect. Thank you :)

sexyhunter

Oct 5, 2017
Hey, I need your help, when I try to save in 0.12 the game shows an error and I can't save. Any idea what's going on?
Here's the error:

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes