1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Brandoes

May 9, 2018
When does the next version for Android come out I know that it's being worked on but I can't stand a cliff hanger better yet can anybody suggest a good Android platform game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
When does the next version for Android come out I know that it's being worked on but I can't stand a cliff hanger better yet can anybody suggest a good Android platform game
erm, you can find my android port for the current version
and until a new update by @Tremmi is posted here, no new android port will be available
big surprise, eh? ;)

Hardik Singh

Jul 6, 2018
Right after you choose the bonus of the day :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not the full day, but what's after shouldn't be a problem. Normally with this you pass the date, which is the difficult part.
Oh yeah, there's also a mini-game later. Just click until the heart is full.[/spoiler]
Problem.PNG
this is where I'm Stuck

End.PNG I don't know what to do here

Fuck.PNG

How to complete this

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
someone explains to me how the sub or dom works, I mean, in the walkthrough it says "+1 dom", does it mean that you dominate her or does she gain domination towards you?

Reactions: philve62
M

megazone

someone explains to me how the sub or dom works, I mean, in the walkthrough it says "+1 dom", does it mean that you dominate her or does she gain domination towards you?
That's her stats. Which means she dominate you.

Reactions: philve62

eddy71

Feb 26, 2018
After opening console in MS, it says "Scripts disabled". Can anyone help me on how to enable it or use cheats?

Xxx_bleach_xxX

Jul 26, 2018
Stuck on bit that you need to select Natalie I don't know the sister or Kelly it just says either mum dislikes that you want to sleep with your sister or mum tries to have sex with you but stops and it fails the game
Please help

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes