1.90 star(s) 51 Votes
U

User_130505

I found a walkthrough that takes people up to before this release. Google for it, since they had one here and removed it, so I cannot post it.
Now this is what I found out.
The dev changed shit in the game that makes all of the last release save points invalid.
While going through the walkthrough which I had used before with zero discrepancies I have noticed that options have changed in the previous version that I had to replay like many of you.

I have given up on this game because I hate having to redo shit that was done correctly once already, but I thought I would let people here know what I have learned.
Playing last months release was just a huge waste of time.

A few answers to questions asked for those people who need them.
Birthday -> Kelly
I got everything" -> 1900
"I suggest a mixed option" (need 11 hack, other options will lead to 30% anwer but with decreasing some parameters) ZM += 5, money +=100
"Enter his name" -> Lucas
Enter the answer -> Ryan Reynolds
I know -> Venus
Josephine
"Insert answer" -> Spain
"Insert the age" -> 15

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Main Seduction v0.15a
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: cebs

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
been a long time since i touched this, but back then it was called mothers seduction. Is the incest still in this one, but just a title change to mislead Patreon or does it need a patch/console command of sorts?

Reactions: sangma nuli

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I try open my last save of version 14b but nothing happen, the save don't open.
I think that is the same of @war117, anyone with this problem?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
to anyone try to use last save yous can use them but not the save that had be made in version 14b

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well fuck that shit, I'm not playing through all of that again.

If anyone would be so kind to drop me a savegame for the new version from the point you put the bellboy to the scythe?

I know I'm technicaly stealing this, but devs realy should offer jump points when they change the code so much you have to start over.

Reactions: ive_got-problems
Aug 9, 2018
What's with some of the answers/codes having no significant clue in the dialogue/monologue.

Were they included in a Patreon newsletter or something?

Also, is it just me or is the RNG at the gym after dinner with Natalie ridiculously savage?

Cikster

Oct 17, 2018
Updating the Walkthrough to 0.15a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm getting bored, not sure if I will play this again.
Great guide.

Few more variables to change in console if anyone wants it here (Case sensitive)

CL=x (Cassie´s sexual attitude toward player)
CM=x (Cassie´s mood toward player)
KL=x (Kelly´s sexual attitude toward player)
KM=x (Kelly´s mood toward player)
ZL=x (Zoe´s sexual attitude toward player)
ZM=x (Zoe´s mood toward player)

Not that it will help much since this is a rather simple game (your actions have rather little influence on the progress other than if a variable is too low you hit endscreen or if high enough you have 1-2 options regarding how a encounter plays out without having any real impact on the progress). I´d almost classify this as a simple visual novel (if variables are set high enough it´s you can probably click through it like a book to see it all). Great storytelling but hard to classify as game (compared to some other great complex works you can find on this site).

Reactions: Thermophob

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Right, so played this one for the version 0.14 and I must say, not impressed at all.
  1. First, the renders are alright with some major issues - the sister's hair look unnatural, looks like she had to wear a wig.
  2. The aunt's face in the dialog box and full screen version is different and looks beaten down. MC's sister looks older than his mother??? How do you justify that?
  3. Lighting between closeups and third-person perspective isn't consistent
  4. English syntax and the grammar makes my hair stand and frankly 2 hrs in the game, I felt I needed to revise my grammar, yes it is very bad. Please work on decent sentence structure. Worst part was Natalie calling the MC a 'pussy', wow great confidence boost to a male trying to seduce women!
  5. What's with the unending wave of riddles every now and then. Shouldn't the scenes have clues in them that'd help you solve the riddles? If you have them, at least make them interesting, why have them all answered in the walkthrough? Like passcodes and PINs have to be worked out, NOT laid out right away in the walkthrough. We do need a walkthrough but not every time an awful riddle pops up.
  6. Lastly, I can't stress it enough, the story is extremely convoluted. If the ultimate aim is seduction of MC's mother, why go through all the sister's side story etc. Might be a big reveal at the end but so far not impressed.
  7. Oh yes, I mentioned it to @MikeMasters but @Tremmi did you copy Mike's renders from his game College Life, especially the sister's room matches Mike's dorm room renders to the curtain pattern. Unless you work in a team, not cool to copy the room layout from another game.
    Not sure how experienced you're @Tremmi but have a look at ICSTOR's Ren'Py games and the storylines for each character. Have a look at Dreams of Desires, which is a classic in Ren'Py games for its excellent renders, storyline, characters and ultimately, satisfying sex scenes.

Good luck.

Reactions: nasam

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks member 547506 for the working save. Anyone know the command to change the players name using the console?

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes