1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Marco1979@@

Mar 9, 2018
Hello Folks!
Do we need to play the game from the beginning with this new update? Because i cannot use my old saves from the previous game update. Could somebody clarify this issue please. Thanks in advance.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Damn this is the most frustrating game I've ever played. Seems like every update there is an issue with saves — Script error after Script error after Script error. It's a virtual nightmare!

Anyone know why this game won't let me play past day 13. I get to day 14 and get this error, then day 13 saves won't work...
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'NextFrameF'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3237, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 432, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 607, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "F:\`Games\Playing\Mother Seduction\Main_seduction-0.15a-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 59, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'NextFrameF'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Main_seduction 0.15a
I've spent hours searching this thread and my head feels like it will explode soon! LOL

Any ideas!?

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
Does the new update have any sex scenes with mom or anyone else? The game is long and tired, so I'm afraid to play again. :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

Jaf

Dec 29, 2017
Sister loop Unren decompile rpyc goto script.rpy and search for Maybe we should talk about Mother change from jump raz94 to jump sis94

Reactions: Lachesis580
Mar 28, 2018
Walkthrough v0.15 no longer works on day 13 during aunt with nat conversation, always fails whatever route you choose after the sections having the walkthrough answers:
'-Husband's Name (Lucas)
-And how will we understand if this plan is working?
-Yes
-We'll start with promotion
-Do you think someone can be fired for his or her lies?'
but the game always go to fail screen whatever answers are chosen...
So I would ask if anyone has a viable save after this point that they are willing to share.

Reactions: Alteni

assden

May 30, 2018
Day 13

-Doesn't matter
-I want to level up the mood of Nat!
-Nat? or A flat for Sis
-Not even a little bit, it's a common situation
-I really like it here
-Yes, and though sometimes she's a real shit, but I love her
-Doesn't matter
-Thanks, I'm really pleased
-Got it, I won't
-Isn't it better to wait a bit?
-To play along
-Relax, she's not my type
-Wait a second (Kelly)
-Of course let's go. That's exactly what I've been waiting for
-It is my new flat for the next few months
-I understand you need to relax from time to time
-I have no idea
-Of course, after the show I witnessed yesterday
-When I saw you cumming I wanted to come and fuck you
-I got everything (1900)
-I suggest a mixed option
-Husband's Name (Lucas)
-Yes
-Is there anything you'd like to tell me?
-I've come to talk to you
-The profession of a masseuse interests me immensely
-And what about your vocation?
-Of course I want a chamomile
-I've got a delicate request
-No

I found that as long as I started playing in 13 days, I can continue to use the original game saves. And the 13th day of the drill has a mistake, I have marked the corrected content in red, can pass the next pass smoothly, will not enter the bad ending.
Walkthrough v0.15 no longer works on day 13 during aunt with nat conversation, always fails whatever route you choose after the sections having the walkthrough answers:
'-Husband's Name (Lucas)
-Yes
-Do you think someone can be fired for his or her lies?'
but the game always go to fail screen whatever answers are chosen...
So I would ask if anyone has a viable save after this point that they are willing to share.

Reactions: Alteni and Muck

ProjektRED267

Oct 19, 2018
Does the mom get fucked by other guys in this game? If she does then I'm not going to bother with this. I don't want another Big Brother game

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes