4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Toukai

May 5, 2018
No need to use the torrent, the application is at the bottom (縺セ縺倥%縺) but you need to rename it. change it to .exe instead of the Japanese symbol used that isnt a period. Once you change it to 縺セ縺倥%縺.exe, the icon changes and the game opens just fine.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had doubts but it was a pretty good read and I got the only ending with the true love of the story, the hermit crabs.

Reactions: TheSeakeer

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
That's a direct x issue. Make sure you've installed direct x on your computer. If you have and it's still not working, try the solutions found here:

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Never played a VN, but I like anime so I'm gonna give it a try!
So I don't need other programs like Daemon, just change the locale to japanese and play it right?

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
One thing if you do get an error message, I had to add an exception for it in my anti virus, for some reason it stopped it booting up.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll try and play it today, hopefully it's gonna work

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Any Chance Somebody could compress and this (sounds like a good game but to download this it would literately take me 5 hours )

Thank you in advance
Ions

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Any Chance Somebody could compress and this (sounds like a good game but to download this it would literately take me 5 hours )

Thank you in advance
Ions
Do it just like in the old days, start the download before you go to bed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Thank you in advance
Ions
I can't honestly see anyone compressing it. I have no idea how to do it myself or I would, I really think this, the sequel and both fan disks are well worth reading.

This is probably my favourite series (not the anime though, that never went anywhere).

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I'd search the thread, but that functionality appears to be gone.

DonTime123

Jul 11, 2018
Everyone hates some gaming genre... I hate visual novels.

I was not even looking for an erotic game 5-6 years ago but this was highly reccomended and got tricked because of the fighting CGs thinking this was another weird japanese fighting game.

This is a fucking master piece. The only fucking time i've wasted 50+ hours exploring and reading all the routes.

Reactions: some0ne_9
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes