• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
finally, a good game

edit: nevermind forced ntr and you cant punch that bitch in the face, also the cow's cock look ugly

Last edited:
Reactions: thedevilyouknow

"Kimber

Nov 23, 2017
Japanese law of censorship. If you don't censor things, you can get at most 10 years in prison. The only loophole I know is to send the uncensored version to the English version by third party, or make some unofficial patches and send it anonymously
10 year woow :oops:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
can anyone tell me where is yusuke's house. its the first mission and i cant find any northeastern suburb or the house

Reactions: DrHype2580

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
He does not look very "femboy" to me but rather just a plain boy crossdressing and I am talking about all the images.

Reactions: rKnight

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Oh god.. its a FULL ON FEMBOY GAME..... BUT I AM DOING NNN AND I AM ON THE 16th DAY!...

GODS... WHY MUST YOU TEST ME LIKE SO....

Hold fast my WILL.... I must endure and not fap....

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Oh god.. its a FULL ON FEMBOY GAME..... BUT I AM DOING NNN AND I AM ON THE 16th DAY!...

GODS... WHY MUST YOU TEST ME LIKE SO....

Hold fast my WILL.... I must endure and not fap....
Just keep bookmarking and endure. You are halfway there already
Also, not a good idea to visit this site on a NNN test. You are making worse to yourself. lol

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a actual recollection room ? the CG tab in main menu is just the pictures/ animations with no dialogue or anything regarding the actual scene

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Is this the DLsite version? or a modified one?

The one on DLsite has some "damage" CG's since they failed to translate the text from the animated cgs from the game files, so at some point it will tell you that some images are missing and dont let you advance on the story....

Unless i havent checked if they fixed that already (i bought the game)

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
So tedious to play. Also it's pretty much forced into linear segments. Kinda boring to play. The beach part time job was the worst.
Anyone have a save for the endgame or a save for a more or less full CG collection? I gave up after a few hours. Kinda waste of time.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
just make the window small and put it on original size, and the 5 fps dissapear
I reduced the Win resolution to 800x600 and it still didnt work. I also changed the game resolution to up to 640x320 and nothing changed.
I still think my Celeron doesnt tank the game.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes