Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i think there might be 2 reasons why people has low fps playing this game, they dont meet the game requirements, or the game is badly optimized,

Hard for me to tell, not like im struggling to run the game while playing with an 3060
Oh hello there, it was you who edit-translated Fallen Empire isn't it. Fancy meeting you here, tried this game yet ?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Oh hello there, it was you who edit-translated Fallen Empire isn't it. Fancy meeting you here, tried this game yet ?
only the one from DLsite, but its "Damage" as the creator of the game used an automatic translator, and some files has mitch match games, causing the game to get stuck due to the "Missing files by x name" error

I havent check myself if they had update the game fixing this error.

• Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I am stuck in the game where there a boy who wants to take $12 off me. Run tothe arcade in the southwest port district.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
What. The shrine second month has you fight critters you literally can't even damage, and kill you in three hits, while the farm is literally impossibe to finish even if you find the "joy stick". Did the so-called "items on the floor" that you could supposedly use to heal get left out of this version or something? Geeez.
You need to run from the first monster and look for the Sword near the house.
And for the Farm, there is a npc called Gay Farmer or something like that, talk to him and he will join you party.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I am stuck in the game where there a boy who wants to take $12 off me. Run tothe arcade in the southwest port district.
The arcade is very close, a little south of school.

can you avoid gay sex here?
No.

i think there might be 2 reasons why people has low fps playing this game, they dont meet the game requirements, or the game is badly optimized,

Hard for me to tell, not like im struggling to run the game while playing with an 3060
I am pretty sure you can set the game to low specs, just finish the intro.

Last edited:

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
I would like to try the Game. But i cant start,load or watch the cgs. I always get these error messages. Can you help me to fix this?

Reactions: Homura99

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
I would like to try the Game. But i cant start,load or watch the cgs. I always get these error messages. Can you help me to fix this?
Not sure its the case here

but usually translation crashes are fixed by ether extracting the file using name encoding Japanese shift or using a local emulator

henri7890

May 21, 2019
I reduced the Win resolution to 800x600 and it still didnt work. I also changed the game resolution to up to 640x320 and nothing changed.
I still think my Celeron doesnt tank the game.
this is possible, intel celeron is very outdated, try the 2 save files coming with the game, i sarted with the second save, an 5 fps coming, and tried to resize the window, move the char inside our house, and "magically fixed".

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Is the gay avoidable?
Isnt that the point of the game? that's like complaining about NTR in a game solely about ntr

This game even in the screenshots and marketing seem to suggest the main point of this is the trap/gay sex

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Uh... is the Jan-Jan Go Club Scene where you make cocktail/lemonade/wine on your first day bugged?

I dont see any RED/WHITE/PURPLE colors on customers aside from that SINGLE RED guy.

Reactions: Northnecro
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes