ImACuck

May 2, 2018
Uh... is the Jan-Jan Go Club Scene where you make cocktail/lemonade/wine on your first day bugged?

I dont see any RED/WHITE/PURPLE colors on customers aside from that SINGLE RED guy.
They're scattered around the whole place
Theres the red guy in the first area,
Theres the purple guy in the bottom right, at the slot machines alone,
and the white guy at the very bottom of the tables

Took me a few retries to get that you don't have to serve everyone but those 3

footArmor

Aug 28, 2020
Played it straight through to the extended finish.... Art is not half bad, and the animation helped even more. The story was engaging and good till almost the end. translation was decent too(7/10), however, something about it was just not very good. cant really put my finger on it.
You got a save? I played the japanese version as well, but the save got bricked couldnt even save anymore lmao

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hello! When I trigger a scene, the image doesnt show, anyone know how can I fix that? Even at the gallery the screen just keep black already tried to run in jap locale

Astraniel

Aug 20, 2020
Hello! When I trigger a scene, the image doesnt show, anyone know how can I fix that? Even at the gallery the screen just keep black already tried to run in jap locale
Not sure if this is the problem, but the CG/Animation will bug out if you are holding down the 'Z' (Skip) button as it starts. If you end up skipping through the CG this way, it usually will not trigger and unlock in the CG gallery as well.

Reactions: pcdc

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Not sure if this is the problem, but the CG/Animation will bug out if you are holding down the 'Z' (Skip) button as it starts. If you end up skipping through the CG this way, it usually will not trigger and unlock in the CG gallery as well.
Thanks for your response, but that doesnt seems to be the problem, i usually read everything before pass the dialog :/

Could It bê relatad tô the fact that at some points the game Góes like 5 dps?

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes