anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Geez I've had games trigger my anti malware before but nothing like this. Malwarebytes keeps quarantining the exe over and over again until I restart my computer to complete the process.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
MLT hits hardcore this game not as much as the fact that the poor MC boy ends up getting striked not only one, twice but 99999 times on NTR :( kinda feel bad for the choices you pick for him to give up on his left of manhood to become a sissy-girl or the fact of the game maker adding: NTR + Femdom + Humiliation = the ultimate madlad

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm kinda confused, is there a bad end at this game? Even though May cheats on you there's a "happy ending" where they are together, did I missed something?
There are a few different endings. May's kinda terrible but she's also pretty messed up from the rape. It's an odd game that mixes in a bunch of silly stuff like a diet cult and masochistic cows with a quasi-serious story about two rape victims dealing with trauma.

theders

May 8, 2017
Any fix for FPS yet? Game is 100% unplayable rn. Can't finish the intro cause it just freezes up while you're supposed to run from the cops. So you're stuck in an endless loop of shitty controls.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Any fix for FPS yet? Game is 100% unplayable rn. Can't finish the intro cause it just freezes up while you're supposed to run from the cops. So you're stuck in an endless loop of shitty controls.
Take my save here, just enter the door and you're past the intro

Reactions: Sabberlott

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
So tedious to play. Also it's pretty much forced into linear segments. Kinda boring to play. The beach part time job was the worst.
Anyone have a save for the endgame or a save for a more or less full CG collection? I gave up after a few hours. Kinda waste of time.
Just how bad is it though? Have a bit of a backlog going on right now so I don't know about getting this yet, but the impression I'm getting is that this game leans heavily on the linear/cg hunting side? Pardon me since I started on Karryn's Prison when it comes to H-games and I've basically been spoiled on repeatable sex-oriented gameplay instead of just CG hunts/gallery runs.

I get the feeling that there aren't a lot of games with primarily sex gameplay - this isn't one of those is it?

Sabberlott

Oct 29, 2018
Take my save here, just enter the door and you're past the intro
Thanks for the save! Unfortunately, the FPS drop again to 1-2 as soon as the player gets to an outside-map (e.g. the first way to school). It is somewhat playable, don't know how often this will happen.

So if anyone has an actual fix in the future, that would be much appreciated.

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure its the case here

but usually translation crashes are fixed by ether extracting the file using name encoding Japanese shift or using a local emulator
Thanks for the help!

I changed the Unicode under Windows, installed this LocalEmulator, Extracted the zip with Japanese-Code using WinRar. Restart computer. Started the game using LocalEmulator .. same issiue.

Windows 10, 64.
Anyone got more ideas? The packages cannot be broken. I've tried all four Links and it seems to work for you.

The game isn't that important to me now. It is more important why it doesn't work: D

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Same, any help ?
found it bro. its the northwestern suburb. From the point you start to navigate, turn right and go down. When u reach T point, turn right again. This is the northwestern suburb. Now just go straight and u will see a house with wooden roof and a door. enter it.

Reactions: perfect_sin

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
After reading the thread maybe I don't want to. Let me borrow one of you guys' eyes just in case I need to bleach them.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
how many gay, ntr scene are here that I have to avoid???

I think its a pass on me, have fragile heart on NTR and I can't tolerate gays scene..

After reading some pages... ITS A HARD PASS!!! YEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can I just get a reverse-rape or femdom game with no pegs,geys or humiliation.. life is hard

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes