• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
getting 5fps at some areas, making it quite unplayable, gonna wait til someone find a fix for this.
When you start playing with the boy the game warns you that it is going to be resource intensive and gives you an option to improve efficiency for low end machines, sadly there is no option to change it midgame so restart the game and pick that option.

Eden0

May 9, 2017
I'm thinking of trying my hand at retranslating/touching up the translation. Can I use the main post as a template for the translation forum post when I start?

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
Sadly i cant play it. I cant even start it. "cannot read property of createtexture". some kind of engine error.
i already extracted it useing japanese unicode and everything. nothing changes. also the japanese version dont work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homura99

pukit69

Mar 17, 2019
Sadly i cant play it. I cant even start it. "cannot read property of createtexture". some kind of engine error.
i already extracted it useing japanese unicode and everything. nothing changes. also the japanese version dont work.
mikemüller I had the same issue, if your are like me and are trying to run the game in a windows VM try using a different virtualization software

I was using vmware fusion which was giving me this issues (even on a brand new windows install) and i found if i run it in virtualbox (worked but had performance issues) or parallels it worked fine

haze242

Dec 20, 2016
low FPS, any fix?
It freezes terribly, how to fix it when walking?

when playing 4 fps in the menu all 60 whatooo ???
super low fps +shrine h scenes not working 0/10
Low-FPS while playing

any method to fix it?
low Fps not worth playing
5 fps.. Does anyone know if there is a gallery besides the CG?

If you find me please send it because 5 fps is unplayable
who have low fps, just try to disable KMS_Minimap plugin

open www/js/plugins.js and change KMS_Minimap to false

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
mikemüller I had the same issue, if your are like me and are trying to run the game in a windows VM try using a different virtualization software

I was using vmware fusion which was giving me this issues (even on a brand new windows install) and i found if i run it in virtualbox (worked but had performance issues) or parallels it worked fine

wow how do you .. :D i AM using wmware. good to know it does make problems there! thanks ill try it on virtualbox

anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
who have low fps, just try to disable KMS_Minimap plugin

open www/js/plugins.js and change KMS_Minimap to false
This fixed the FPS issues for me, thank you. If you're having troubles finding it, just open the plugins.js with notepad and ctrl+f 'KMS_minimap', then set it to 'false'.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes