S0lid_Sn4ke

Mar 17, 2019
Decent game but I gotta rant somewhere about the fucking ending (sorry, not sorry)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the intro, the intro needs jesus, but I don't even wanna talk about it.
So the fella couldnt do what he wanted bc of that bish? I mean thats boring if this bs story goes that far then fucking go through with it xDDD well its the kink of the creator
GG

Reactions: Vinoma

WillyDodger

Dec 13, 2020
"In the southwestern port area, you can get an item from someone that will give you an advantage in battle. you can get it from a certain person." Does anyone know who this certain person is? I feel like I have walked around this area twice and talked to everybody but no success.
the kid in the park playing with his friend

curioushorny99

Mar 17, 2022
Is this game available on Android? Or playable online?
Download joi play and rpg + ren py plugin from joi play patreon (its free in patreon, idk how). Download the game from other than anon link (anon link game file did not work for me) after downloading it, go to the folder containing the game, and open game.exe. it will work, i have played the game successfully on android. I have played most f95 games on android using this

Reactions: Freshman22

Nov 23, 2018
Is cg 6 unobtainable? I can't seem to find a way to unlock it '-'
Middle classroom when trying to get 100,000 Yen.

This is my common.rpgsave for 100% cg unlock, no ingame save file though.

It has all 20 cgs. (including cg05 and cg06)

There is no cg09 it seems though looking at the decrypted images.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
The premise of the game is unbelievably hot, we really need more games like this. Unfortunately, like several other RPGMV games, it runs like complete arse.

I find that there's two reasons why. The first is the fact that it has animated CG stills, which naturally can cause quite a bit of lag if not optimized right (it isn't). And the second, is because of the map. The game's creator clearly got a LITTLE too creative and overzealous with the overworld and it likely resulted in the overworld causing a lot of the lag.

I could be completely wrong on both but either way, the lag and slowness is unbearable. I know it isn't my laptop cuz this machine, even if it isn't the best, runs games like Elden Ring fine.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Japanese game, NTR and a good ending where you can have sex with your love? Wow, just wow. I played and I'm impressed. This is one of the best NTR titles I've ever had.

Reactions: ExgamerB

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
I don't know if it's a a false positive but it results flagged as a virus:

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes