Toki_22

Apr 28, 2020
Then there is something in the story that will make you even more uncomfortable, maybe skip this one. I pick games with sub character to self insert into them, this one could do without the intro. Not a bad game but idk japan why you gotta be weird every time.
based every time*

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone got any idea if the other game by them is getting translated. Crossdressing Paladin

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
Middle classroom when trying to get 100,000 Yen.

This is my common.rpgsave for 100% cg unlock, no ingame save file though.

It has all 20 cgs. (including cg05 and cg06)

There is no cg09 it seems though looking at the decrypted images.
omg please give me save file for every events

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
I continued gameplay with Karkhel's posted save file and got every cg except for 5 and 6 as those were already missing (and I am not going back to get them because this game just ain't worth it). I don't think the order in which you chose jobs or apartments mattered. CG completion gameplay was entirely linear with "bad endings" consisting of a sprite scene or two with several lines of dialogue at best (no actual h-scenes). Don't waste your time playing this, I wish I could take my time back.

If anybody cared for dialogue/text for their CGs (the CG gallery has no dialogue), then you can load one of these saves to read most of them:

Save 1 = CG 8a* May NTR Creta
Save 2 = CG 8b* Creta Livestream Masturbation
Save 3 = CG 10 Creta finds May riding a man at the Club
Save 4 = CG 11 Creta, May's Slave
Save 9 = CG 12 Creta Threesome Rape
Save 10 = CG 13 Creta Beach Episode
Save 11 = CG 14 Creta Hypnotised at the Church
Save 12 = CG 15 Creta and Cow + Fisting (WARNING: Beastiality Content)
Save 13 = CG 16 Creta at the Shrine
Save 14 = CG 17 Creta and the Goddess
Save 15 = CG 18 May Threesome Rape
Save 16 = CG 20 Creta + May Together Good Ending

*For some reason, the CG gallery has two CG 8s (I am assuming the second one is meant to be CG 9), but I will just label them as 8a and 8b in the unlikely event there happened to actually be an actual CG 9.
*When renaming the save files into file5-file8 I was unable to see them in the load menu, thus I pushed every save to 9-16 in case this issue persists for others.
*Download the .zip and extract into the game's main directory.
omg found it thank you

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
This story is damn near insufferable, the female character is such a bitch, and the main character has no options to pick a route where you're in control of what he does. Game really would've benefitted from having multiple routes. One for being a submissive masochist for the girl. One where you kinda do the same stuff and become trans I guess, and one where you embrace being an actual femboy/degen. Normally I'm not even hung up on story in eroge, but the gaps between the sex scenes are long and muddied with shitty fetch quest and pathetic dialogue that force the story down your throat, and not giving you a real choice through it all just makes it feel even WORSE.

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
How to finish cow job? I have finished all the encounters in first cowshed, but when I try reencounter fights nothing happen. Also nothing happens in others cowshed. I even recruited some gay in the party but couldn't finish quest :cry:

Apr 25, 2022
I think this game is ok and I haven't finish it yet (and I'm not sure if I will), but I've got to say one thing.

This game only pretends to be an rpg. Except for the ending, every time you are given a choice, the game either railroads you into the right one no matter what you choose or gives you a short bad ending if you choose wrong.

Each time you are allowed to explore the map, you have to either go to a specific location or complete all events in order to progress further. The order in which you complete them doesn't matter and all of them are mandatory, meaning no rp potential. (Maybe that's different later in the game, but I haven't play that far?) The only "optional content" are one liners from the npcs.

Then there's combat. It's as out of place as you could imagine and its only function is to make the game seem like an rpg.
There's no in game consequences for losing a fight or getting caught by an npc. You just get teleported to a check point.
No lvl ups and items either. You just get a new item and ability set when you progress to a new chapter.

I don't hate this game, but why was this linear visual novel made in rpg maker and why is it trying so hard to be an rpg?

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes