Others Abandoned Make Me Wet [v0.0.4 Extra Edition] [ByFemfac]

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
I remember everyone hating on the art style for Maid Fever but honestly I kinda adore this shit. Any other games with that kind of cartoonish visual content? or know what engine or program was used to make this one?
People were hating on maid fever because the models were kind of lazy and extremely bland, this one has more effort put into fleshing it out

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Why are you lying that it's 3D. I came here only bcz of this tag. Only to find out it's just stupid comics. Neither is there a female protagonist, not that I'm looking for one, but for the record. I'll alert the mods to fix the tags. That's clickbait.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Seems like content is still being created for the next version. Latest patreon post was yesterday and (since I'm not a Patron) I'm guessing it's a new character model named Amber.

As far as the whole 2D vs 3D thing, this is definitely rendered in 3D (models and environment) and displayed as a series of images like 95% of all the other VN's on this site. Is the tag Big Zeta was complaining about supposed to be used for games using a 3D rendering engine like Unreal or Unity?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seems like content is still being created for the next version. Latest patreon post was yesterday and (since I'm not a Patron) I'm guessing it's a new character model named Amber.

As far as the whole 2D vs 3D thing, this is definitely rendered in 3D (models and environment) and displayed as a series of images like 95% of all the other VN's on this site. Is the tag Big Zeta was complaining about supposed to be used for games using a 3D rendering engine like Unreal or Unity?
It is RENDERED in 3D. Yes. That makes it 3DCG, not 3D. A 3D game is rendered in realtime and you can often control the cameras, etc.

This is a 2D game with pre-rendered scenes.