Others Abandoned Make Me Wet [v0.0.4 Extra Edition] [ByFemfac]

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played this for the first time. Liked it, and I'm a bit sad there isn't more content yet.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Hol' up. Tag says female protagonist, last I played this you played as a male. Has it changed during development?

Sep 12, 2017
Seems handjobs are all you're getting at most. Either in the corridor or in the bathroom (and blowjob)
But the "animations" are meh, just 2 pictures going back and forth really unorthodox. It's a nice little demo, but no replay value

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Two questions:

1} When you go to the "black market" on the computer to buy things, it lists a Trojan that backdoors computers you put it on and a "mirco [sic] camera". Where the price of the camera ought be, it says "Currently not available".

Does this mean that in-game it's not available yet, but will be ... or does it mean that the dev hasn't implemented it yet?

2} Does Amber the neighbour ever come home from her trip?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I like it and the art is definitely an improvement _ well done Dev. This is heading in the right direction.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yay, my favourite naughty marionette Rebecca is back! :)

I didn't see it in the OP, but I would be remiss if I didn't ask- is another restart required? :)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
red, horses, spaghetti, vodka, scifi and apples. You're welcome, for what little there is to do in this game. Might as well do it fast.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Two questions:

1} When you go to the "black market" on the computer to buy things, it lists a Trojan that backdoors computers you put it on and a "mirco [sic] camera". Where the price of the camera ought be, it says "Currently not available".

Does this mean that in-game it's not available yet, but will be ... or does it mean that the dev hasn't implemented it yet?

2} Does Amber the neighbour ever come home from her trip?
The camera never turned up when I played it. Got to 500+ money, 100+ affection and max lust. So I don't think it's implemented yet. I tried Amber's door a few times and didn't see her. Also, some things seem to be placeholders for now, such as the stove and the chill options.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The camera never turned up when I played it. Got to 500+ money, 100+ affection and max lust. So I don't think it's implemented yet. I tried Amber's door a few times and didn't see her. Also, some things seem to be placeholders for now, such as the stove and the chill options.
That's what i figure, too.