Others Abandoned Make Me Wet [v0.0.4 Extra Edition] [ByFemfac]

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i really like your game the only thing thats missing for me to make me pledge is the lack of content

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Very nice game!

I enjoyed it while it lasted. the "Congratulations, you've reached the end of content" while walking in my room was annoying to say the least.

I didnt play it before 0.0.3, for this release I find Rebecca quite appealing, smalltalks / discussions are well done, the "accidental" touches are a great... touch. Massages and the last scene are very nice.

The biggest (even if it's not so big) downside for me is the "metallic" aspect of her moans sounds. Her laughs / giggles are nice.

This made me wanting to wait and play the future updates. Cant wait to be able to put cameras everywhere and to meet the neighbour and hack her computer.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
just dont look at the mantle piece when stoking the fire :p if all else fails there is always the light switch XD

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
why do i get this when i want to play this game for the first time?
after putting my name

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay,
Sooo she's built like a marionette;
Her moans and giggles sound like she's doing them through 18' of PVC pipe from across the room;
But she's just so darn cute- I happen to like the model, she at least doesn't look like the run-of-the-mill HS or Daze models.

I can't wait and look forward to seeing "more" of her in future updates. If only I could find a roommate like Rebecca. :)
Great job Dev for trying something new and actually making it work!

Reactions: B2B2 and Jackbite

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played the new version it has a few new scenes added but not much. Her body and skin looks better then the first time I played the game. Still can't buy a mini camera.

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
Whoa thanks for all the input. Nice to see so many people playing the game. Reading all your posts give me the overall impression you like what I create - this makes me very happy! :extremelyhappy:

Following I try to answer some of them:
why are her eyes changing the size on every picture of the preview screenshots?
The OP contains some screens from the very old, first version. I just asked the moderator to remove them.

I've got an error when I want to give her a flower and the game close
View attachment 112925
Oops this wasn't suppose to happen. Sorry. Were you stuck at this point completely or did a restart / reload of the game solve the problem? Thanks for screenshot - this helps me locating the problem. I will try to reproduce the error on my site and fix it.

why do i get this when i want to play this game for the first time?
after putting my name
Seems the engine totally crashed without an error message at your side so I think it's the engine itself not my code. Difficult to find out what caused this. Did you get it to run somehow now? Before creating a new release I always update to the latest engine version. Maybe this problem is fixed with the next update. Do you have some more info? Your OS, version, etc.?

i really like your game the only thing thats missing for me to make me pledge is the lack of content
Thanks! I'm totally working on it, content will grow with every version released. I'm looking forward to have you on board some day ;)

Okay,
Sooo she's built like a marionette;
Her moans and giggles sound like she's doing them through 18' of PVC pipe from across the room;
But she's just so darn cute- I happen to like the model, she at least doesn't look like the run-of-the-mill HS or Daze models.

I can't wait and look forward to seeing "more" of her in future updates. If only I could find a roommate like Rebecca. :)
Great job Dev for trying something new and actually making it work!
Amazing - thanks! I'm still working on / improving her movement / posings to make her look more natural. Creating own models is very difficult at some points because you have to do and consider many many things at once. But in the end comments like yours show me that people are noticing that I'm creating an own style and so to me the effort is worth it :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Oops this wasn't suppose to happen. Sorry. Were you stuck at this point completely or did a restart / reload of the game solve the problem? Thanks for screenshot - this helps me locating the problem. I will try to reproduce the error on my site and fix it.:)
I used an save from older version.
I had a "blue NULLflower" in my inventory, in addition to the other flowers.
On the doorbell, it was writing "0" (zero), not "Martin"

Every thing is good with a new start
But I didn't copy the "bad" save because I couldn't find.
Please, where is the save location ?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Seems the engine totally crashed without an error message at your side so I think it's the engine itself not my code. Difficult to find out what caused this. Did you get it to run somehow now? Before creating a new release I always update to the latest engine version. Maybe this problem is fixed with the next update. Do you have some more info? Your OS, version, etc.?
well check this pic and let me know is that what you wanted?
also i downloaded the last version

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
Thanks for the screen. I have a very similar system and the same os and never had similar problems. This is weird. Have you also tried to run the game as administrator from the context menu? Any special input device connected to your system?

I used an save from older version.
I had a "blue NULLflower" in my inventory, in addition to the other flowers.
On the doorbell, it was writing "0" (zero), not "Martin"

Every thing is good with a new start
But I didn't copy the "bad" save because I couldn't find.
Please, where is the save location ?
You can check for the save location at something like this: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\AGKApps\makemewet\media\mmw.sav

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the screen. I have a very similar system and the same os and never had similar problems. This is weird. Have you also tried to run the game as administrator from the context menu? Any special input device connected to your system?

You can check for the save location at something like this: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\AGKApps\makemewet\media\mmw.sav
TY ! Find it

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
yeah i did but still the same

no i do not have any special input device connected to my system.

Di.Vil

Dec 31, 2017
Great game, despite juvenial critisms this game has a very promising future. I hope more clothes, point of view and actions will be available.

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
yeah i did but still the same

no i do not have any special input device connected to my system.
Hm it's sad that is not working at your machine. Do you have another machine to test it there? I will check in the tech forum of the engine tomorrow and look if someone has similar problems.

Great game, despite juvenial critisms this game has a very promising future. I hope more clothes, point of view and actions will be available.
Thanks! All the three points you mentioned are priority on my content list and on their way. So your hope will not be disappointed ;)

Reactions: Di.Vil