Others Abandoned Make Me Wet [v0.0.4 Extra Edition] [ByFemfac]

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
people complained about the face, but this new one lives even deeper into the uncanny valley. for me at least. sure it looks more natural with the smaller eyes, but the unnatural sheen and color of her skin and the weird proportions of the rest of it dont make it better.

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
people complained about the face, but this new one lives even deeper into the uncanny valley. for me at least. sure it looks more natural with the smaller eyes, but the unnatural sheen and color of her skin and the weird proportions of the rest of it dont make it better.
Dawg stop complain about the face. The 0.03 version must have some "content" and not another face redesign.

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
Hi guys!

I just thought to jump in here to talk to you :D

It's great to read all the comments about my game and it's very refreshing that I get so many different opinions about it so thanks for that guys!

Because I'm new to creating games I worried most about the engine I chose. I mean if it runs on every machine flawlessly. Is there anyone who had problems executing the game or had crashes?

I'm currently working on new content for the next version and still in testing phase to try out different camera angles or scene lightings (and the engine itself). I also try to improve my skills in modelling to make the upcoming graphics better...
Since this game is in the very early phase: give it time to grow and give me time to learn. I'm doing all the graphics / models entirely by myself.

Please keep up your feedback, it's great! ;D

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@femfac good to have you here buddy, i'm looking forward to seeing this game grow. you should message one of the mods to get your game dev banner.

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
Hi guys!
Thank you so much for the nice welcome to this forum. I've been really busy since the last post to get the next version ready in time. I just published it to my dear patrons first. If you like then feel free to check it out (I may not post direct links for now here).

sids

Dec 15, 2017
I realy like this game so far and can´t wait to see upcomming content.
A link to 0.0.3 would be great

PockyEmily44

Apr 11, 2018
The 0.0.3 version is currently available for Patrons. Maybe there will be a public link one or two weeks after the Patrons release

VrZingetorix

Oct 28, 2017
say femfac, did you just join to make sure your latest version is not shared here in hope you get more patrons?

if yes, fair enough, i would say get proper content and you get people finance you, you should keep post your latest updates here for people to give you feedback, right now there is not much to give feedback.

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
Oh no, this was not my intention. I hoped for more feedback for version 0.0.2 when I joined. But I indeed was a little bit surprised that after I joined here the feedback for version 0.0.2 has reduced to almost zero.

I'm new to all this and am a little bit confused: on the one hand I want to share new info about the game exclusively with my patrons so they get a reward for supporting me.
But on the other hand I have to put some info to the public, so you are absolutely right here - thanks for your advice! You can always check what is new in the current version at my patreon. I do post this always for the public when a new version is released.

Version 0.0.3 will stay patron only for a little bit longer because I want to keep my patrons rewarded and favored, those people who are ensuring that I can dedicate time in developing the game / graphics further. I am happy to have every single one of them.

Is there a way to update the initial post, there are still the very old screens from the first version linked...

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Oh no, this was not my intention. I hoped for more feedback for version 0.0.2 when I joined. But I indeed was a little bit surprised that after I joined here the feedback for version 0.0.2 has reduced to almost zero.

I'm new to all this and am a little bit confused: on the one hand I want to share new info about the game exclusively with my patrons so they get a reward for supporting me.
But on the other hand I have to put some info to the public, so you are absolutely right here - thanks for your advice! You can always check what is new in the current version at my patreon. I do post this always for the public when a new version is released.

Version 0.0.3 will stay patron only for a little bit longer because I want to keep my patrons rewarded and favored, those people who are ensuring that I can dedicate time in developing the game / graphics further. I am happy to have every single one of them.

Is there a way to update the initial post, there are still the very old screens from the first version linked...
If you message one of the mods you can request a game developer badge and ask them to update the OP with more recent screenshots. I also have a question for you, how would you feel if someone was to leak your game here? It is a pirate forum after all, but with that being said, it's probably also the best place around for advertisement. a lot of developers a online daily to interact with the community about the latest releases and garner extra patrons by doing so.

sids

Dec 15, 2017

I have to say, i realy like your game, and i am looking forward for more content.
I cant wait to get the new version public.
I am sorry for not supporting you on patreon but i dont have spare money to spend on such things, sorry :(