Others Abandoned Make Me Wet [v0.0.4 Extra Edition] [ByFemfac]

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
If you message one of the mods you can request a game developer badge and ask them to update the OP with more recent screenshots. I also have a question for you, how would you feel if someone was to leak your game here? It is a pirate forum after all, but with that being said, it's probably also the best place around for advertisement. a lot of developers a online daily to interact with the community about the latest releases and garner extra patrons by doing so.
Thanks a lot for the advice!
Hm, difficult question. Just let me say this: from a creator's point of view it surely would not be very motivating :pensive:

I have to say, i realy like your game, and i am looking forward for more content.
I cant wait to get the new version public.
I am sorry for not supporting you on patreon but i dont have spare money to spend on such things, sorry :(
Thank you so much, I will post here as soon as I make it public and am already looking forward to your feedback.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Thanks a lot for the advice!
Hm, difficult question. Just let me say this: from a creator's point of view it surely would not be very motivating :pensive:
I can see why you would say this but if it was to happen, don't let it discourage you. this site is an incredible resource for advertising, which could lead to many new patrons to fund the project.

PockyEmily44

Apr 11, 2018
I don't care if the 0.03 version will stay longer in Patreon. I can wait for the public download. But... how long ? Like 2 weeks or more ?

VrZingetorix

Oct 28, 2017
@femfac That's all i wanted to hear.

One thing i like about your game is the sound aspect, many of the games available have nice animations but they lack on audio. For you it is just the beginning here but i would recommend to keep using audio.

I am patron on some projects, if i for example see a project makes good progress i get in. So far your game has good ideas but its more teasing at this stage, not much content.

Keep it coming!

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
Thank you so much for this nice and informative feedback!
Currently i'm creating new, more naughty content for the next version to get the game out of the "teasing" state you mentioned ;)

Reactions: kemcbg

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
I hoped for more feedback for version 0.0.2 when I joined. But I indeed was a little bit surprised that after I joined here the feedback for version 0.0.2 has reduced to almost zero.
Nothing much to say.
if u need some ideas:
1) Add content to the shop (Buy clothes for her for example).
2) Add more people to interact (more neighbors).
3) Especial scenes (that will occur when the mc drunk/drug her... idk be creative).
To summarize, this game needs more content and we all know that, but to be fair that is pretty much content for a .002 version of the game (.002 means 2% of the final product, and that make me excited for the nexts updates)

chei de sal.png

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
@Cuckmeinster: thanks for the feedback. I will focus on adding naughty content in the next version (add new scene, extend existing ones).
1) Very good point, I'm planning to buy even things like a vibrator in her favorite color for later
2) Yep! If I have her "body" under control and entirely finished, I will create others, too
3) The thing with making her drunk is already on my "ideas-list". That's why I added the "alcohol" favorite for her in the game ;)
It's also nice to read that my efforts to create as much content as possible with my available time for every release is noticed. Thanks!

Reactions: letheru

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm almost positive that this is the dev from MaidFever... which was abandoned recently. I'll wait a bit before putting a foot on this ship, don't want to get out of harbor and be stuck should it start sinking...

Reactions: Cuckmeinster

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
You are not the only one who compares my work with this maid fever game so I decided to check it out by myself.
My conclusion after a short examination: he's using the same game engine which will probably explain the similarity of the gui (and other things) because this engine (sadly) has very limited options to deal with texts / shapes yet.
He also created own models that in some parts look similar but overall have a little bit more hentai style I think. Probably he's even using / has used the same tools for creating because if you have to rely on freeware there is not much good stuff to choose from.

If you do rely on that kind of similarity:
There are so many games out there that are using all the same game makers and are using the same prefabricated models (with one or two face morphs perhaps) and because of that look and feel similar, too. I've also experienced different games using the exact same model with even no modifications!
So that would mean in conclusion that all creators that use the same engine and models are the same guy?

I've decided to create own models because I love to experiment and try out new things and this way want to create a unique style that stands out a bit.

But anyway, in the end it should be a matter of liking or taste if someone comes aboard or not. I can only invite people who like the ship I'm building to come on board and become a part of the journey.
A ship with many men can sail faster and will not sink. And I love my ship because I entirely built it by myself - I won't give it up so easily.
And it's very nice that you are thinking about boarding some day - it surely would be nice to welcome you aboard one day, too!

Cuckmeinster

Jul 25, 2017
thanks for the feedback.
more ideas:
1) more locations: The possibility to invite her to the mall and then watch a movie ("kinky stuff" on cinema may raise her lust), buy some useless cosmetic shit for her at the same mall (don't affect the game visuals but improve "relation"), go to the park or pool (if the "relation" & "lust" be higher enough may trigger "public sex scenes" otherwise increase those variables).
2)Maybe a way to decrease lust (sex scenes/other actions remove some lust, so the MC must keep groping her).

BWC&)69

Jun 14, 2018
View attachment 106380
Overview:
In “Make Me Wet” you can move along a storyline and at the same time move and act freely within the game world.
The characters have individual likings and attributes which are set dynamically every time you start a new game. This will make every playthrough a little bit different.
You can find out these things by doing dialogs, reading their diaries or by checking out their online profile – more things will surely follow.
I’m using sounds in this game which in my opinion is one of the most underrated elements in most games with adult content.

the start
At the start of the game you move into an apartment that you are sharing with your roommate “Rebecca”. The aim of the game is to develop a relationship to her, win her trust and make her lust rise – with all the consequences…
You can raise her lust by touching her body in different situations and raise the relation to her by doing things or saying the right words. To make this easier you can find out what she likes by browsing the net for her online profile or hacking her computer to read her diary.
Updated: 26 April 2018
Developer/Publisher: femfac
Censorship: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
WIN: - - -

MAC: - - -

it is a version 3 available update the old version please =)

femfac

Game Developer
May 6, 2018
@Cuckmeister - thanks for the input again!
1) yeah it is planned to have dates with her (in the park, restaurant, cinema, etc.). The thing with the public sex scenes is good ;)
2) Yep! This is already planned. Sexual actions will decrease her lust

I have so many more ideas on my list which is a lot of work. But with the current support this will take a long time to implement...

Seems I can't edit the initial post so I can't upload newer screens there.

I don't care if the 0.03 version will stay longer in Patreon. I can wait for the public download. But... how long ? Like 2 weeks or more ?
I just made version 0.0.3 public for download at my patreon: patreon.com/femfac

Reactions: kemcbg

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
Nice work! But this update seemed a little small, so I might wait for a few more patches before coming back to this.