anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
how do you get the exposure weakness? i beat the game before i got it and now cant figure out how to get it

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is there any "catch" to using the Purple Talisman you get from the first dungeon?
It gives you buffs, and doesn't seem to get used up, but I might be missing something.

EDIT: I guess the low duration combined with the fact that it takes a turn to use causes it to not be too good?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Mmmh... I completed the game... didn't find a decent vaginal sex scene.
I missed something?
Still playing, but I noticed this to be a trend with those types of games.
The brilliant Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus has the same problem.
Do you know any good games similar to this in gameplay but with more penetrative scenes?

Reactions: n0b0di

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Also, what's the deal with the holes in the Arcade dungeon? Your character reacts to walking over them, but they do nothing. I assumed they would get activated at some point, but I just finished the dungeon and they didn't.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
The size of your sperm when you actually eat all your vegetables:

View attachment 1576567

I played this game with an ugly MTL when it released and not gonna lie the MC is very cute, hope this translation is better to fully enjoy this game.
The translation is decent, though I found at least one untranslated ability and a few lines that looked like they came out of an mtl (but only a few). And a few word wrapping issues.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer
Jun 9, 2020
Still playing, but I noticed this to be a trend with those types of games.
The brilliant Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus has the same problem.
Do you know any good games similar to this in gameplay but with more penetrative scenes?
By "similar gameplay" you mean a game that also battle sex scene with more penetration?
I can think of a few
Kunoichi Botan, Moral Sword Asagi, Seed of Evil, Ark of Artemis, The tale of undercrust, Jumble Strikers, Ambrosia, Magical Celesphonia, Miss Lissette Assassin maid, Psychic Guardian Super Splendor,

God I should get a life :/ wtf never occured to me I downloaded this many h games... this is 1/8 of my entire file

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
By "similar gameplay" you mean a game that also battle sex scene with more penetration?
I can think of a few
Kunoichi Botan, Moral Sword Asagi, Seed of Evil, Ark of Artemis, The tale of undercrust, Jumble Strikers, Ambrosia, Magical Celesphonia, Miss Lissette Assassin maid, Psychic Guardian Super Splendor,

God I should get a life :/ wtf never occured to me I downloaded this many h games... this is 1/8 of my entire file
If only Celesphonia is translated... Ohhh

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone know a good way to improve performance with RPG mv games? This is unplayable for me do to constantly changing the image in combat. Lags the crap out of my PC or my phone if I use Joi play. I went into the skull area cause I saw a treasure and after I win it caused so much lag it gets stuck losing.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Have you ever faced a human sized slug? Those shits are nasty
Don't worry I carry the highest grade kosher salt with me everywhere I go just in case I run into a fast one. Oh and vampires too. Those guys are no joke. I learned the hard way trust me.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I can think of a few

Sadly I think I played everything on this list other than Celesphonia (waiting for the eng release).
So about not having a life..

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
There's a machine translated version if you search in this site
Pretty garbage, main character is hot though so it's still very much fappable :/
Wait... I searched but no avail... Only partial... Tho it's been months since I last checked...

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes