• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
There is a "Simplified Commands" system item but that makes them easier. I don't recall there being an option to make them harder.
The 10+ inputs I think specifically appear if you are shocked/paralyzed/whatever that status is called.
Yeah. The longest inputs are hard enough for now, but would be cool to see if the 3 and 5 length ones only gave you 2 sec instead of 5 sec to respond.
I’m really liking the effect of that tied-up curse however.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017

ttgd

Nov 16, 2018
One of the best games out there IMO. I would appreciate any similiar games recommendations

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
One of the best games out there IMO. I would appreciate any similiar games recommendations
I think there's a handful of similar titles out there but the one that immediately comes to mind and is VERY similar would be "Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG". There's another two games I've played which are close but I can't remember them at the moment (but I'll update this post when I do).

Updated to add:

I know the developer is working on a sequel to Maken-shi Sara too which I'm looking forward to. (Corrected by n0b0di)

Last edited:
Reactions: n0b0di and JackyHF

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I think there's a handful of similar titles out there but the one that immediately comes to mind and is VERY similar would be "Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG". There's another two games I've played which are close but I can't remember them at the moment (but I'll update this post when I do).

I know the developer is working on a sequel to Maken-shi Sara too which I'm looking forward to.
i think it would be right to say the dev is working on its update rather than a new game, there is also a side game with the same Sara Kurose, but the timeline is before Hinata Escape, before Sara Kurose got the Magical Girl power.
is free, however if you supported the dev on the site, you get the access to play its ero version? haven't get to try that version.

Reactions: Roseyurilife

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Do these have the same kinds of bad status effects as Maken-shi have?
Sadly there are no permanent status effects to my memory... but they are similar otherwise. Little Braver had a lasting "itchy butt" status effect you had to use an item or visit the doctor to remove but that's it I think. It was based on RNG if you get anal creampied if I remember right.

awdmawdaw

Oct 13, 2020

Updated to add:

I know the developer is working on a sequel to Maken-shi Sara too which I'm looking forward to. (Corrected by n0b0di)
lets hope they have actual sex in the game

Reactions: derakino999

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
don't hope too much so you won't be disappointed, but the dev fetish is when the girl gets climax without insertion

• Sad
Reactions: derakino999

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
God I absolutely loved this game, one of my favorites by far. does this dev have any other games?

Also what games are similar to this one?

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
God I absolutely loved this game, one of my favorites by far. does this dev have any other games?

Also what games are similar to this one?
the dev has two other games but thats about it, ( and ) both are pretty short games. for similar games, the only game i know thats similar (mostly going off of the comments) is Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes