derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Hinata Escape did have some penetration at the end after some updates, so there's still hope

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
what does it says?
using google translate it says:
We are working hard to update the magic fist master in addition, we are working hard to update the magic fist master
This time we implemented a new technique "Buster Kick".

i've always wanted to do it, but i couldn't do it.
It will be a form to try to implement "technique with dedicated graphics" for the first time.

If it is right then im guessing it means the move buster kick will have a pose when she does that attack

ChompDude

Aug 8, 2020
Does this game have any proper game overs or do you always wake up in a cell later? All in all I like the game despite no apparent sex but that lack of a feeling of finality is a little disappointing for a game like this. Felt the same about Exorcist Charlotte too.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Does this game have any proper game overs or do you always wake up in a cell later? All in all I like the game despite no apparent sex but that lack of a feeling of finality is a little disappointing for a game like this. Felt the same about Exorcist Charlotte too.
the dev wants a truly softcore games, he even doesn't plan on making her go through vaginal or anal penetration. Truly a waste i agree, especially that one last scene with the giant hand.

Reactions: derakino999

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
the dev wants a truly softcore games, he even doesn't plan on making her go through vaginal or anal penetration. Truly a waste i agree, especially that one last scene with the giant hand.
It's not a waste for people into that sort of thing (like myself). I see the same complaints about pure spanking fetish games ("Where's the sex? What a waste... it's just pointless without explicit fucking included").

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
The game is basically molestation. without any penetration, it seems pretty weak.

and this is especially true considering that there's a lot of other games out there that give penetration scenes. plus going by both IRL logic and hentai logic, if someone was willing to touch her against her will, they're willing to also fuck her against her will...

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Which is the developer's entire gig. It's kinda their thing y'know.
Their other game hinata escape did feature penetration at one of the latest updates as a final thing, which was great, but yeah, this one doesn't and it's okay to THOSE who like it obviously, to each their own

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Their other game hinata escape did feature penetration at one of the latest updates as a final thing, which was great, but yeah, this one doesn't and it's okay to THOSE who like it obviously, to each their own
Is that game available anywhere in English? I hardly can find it even in Japanese.

Dark Clouds

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a way to obtain certain weaknesses after beating the game? Was trying to get heal fetish from the boss from the hospital level but losing purposely doesn't work after the dungeon has been previously cleared.

Also is there a list of all the weaknesses and how to obtain them?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a way to obtain certain weaknesses after beating the game? Was trying to get heal fetish from the boss from the hospital level but losing purposely doesn't work after the dungeon has been previously cleared.

Also is there a list of all the weaknesses and how to obtain them?
If I remember correctly there is a room in the gallery where you can turn weaknesses on and off. Been a while so I can't remember where exactly though.

Reactions: amonggt
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes