something123

May 12, 2017
Their other game hinata escape did feature penetration at one of the latest updates as a final thing, which was great, but yeah, this one doesn't and it's okay to THOSE who like it obviously, to each their own
how do you get to the penetration scene?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
how do you get to the penetration scene?
it's one of the enemies i think it's one of the latest ones it's been a long time and i don't remember and i don't know which update is the ver. that added that enemy sadly, which ver are you playing? there's 1.03 on hentai-sharing maybe you should check that out he usually has the latest updates on games

something123

May 12, 2017
it's one of the enemies i think it's one of the latest ones it's been a long time and i don't remember and i don't know which update is the ver. that added that enemy sadly, which ver are you playing? there's 1.03 on hentai-sharing maybe you should check that out he usually has the latest updates on games
not sure which version honestly, i got it from xplay and they didnt list the version. the only enemies that come close are the pinkish guys who just hump her from behind and the brush enemies where her underwear is pulled down, maybe its them? not sure, but would you mind linking me to hentai-sharing so i can check?

AiYuzuKIAi

Aug 7, 2018
Guys, Im trying to complete the game with all stats been zero, but there is a moment where Silva puts a pattern on us. Is there a way to avoid that? Even a bug or cheat will do.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Guys, Im trying to complete the game with all stats been zero, but there is a moment where Silva puts a pattern on us. Is there a way to avoid that? Even a bug or cheat will do.
It would be a room were you can delete (control) pattern.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
2 cheats for you

cheat 1 0.6.10 latest version.
very convenient to eat almost everything, if there is nothing, use 2 cheat

Cheat 2 MvSaveFile - This is a stat adjustment through notepad.

Sorry, I misunderstood you because of your conflicting statements.
To say that you are going through the game with 0 ero stats and asking for a cheat for this is very contradictory.
Here's a cheat for you with which you can go even from 0 with 999999999+ stats.
Only you don’t go through this anymore, but cheat in an impudent way.

Last edited:

AiYuzuKIAi

Aug 7, 2018
2 cheats for you

cheat 1 0.6.10 latest version.
very convenient to eat almost everything, if there is nothing, use 2 cheat

Cheat 2 MvSaveFile - This is a stat adjustment through notepad.

Sorry, I misunderstood you because of your conflicting statements.
To say that you are going through the game with 0 ero stats and asking for a cheat for this is very contradictory.
Here's a cheat for you with which you can go even from 0 with 999999999+ stats.
Only you don’t go through this anymore, but cheat in an impudent way.
I only use cheats when it is unavoidable to gain stats. If there is a way to avoid it I do it, even if it'll take me enormous amount of time. But when you are forced to get stats like pattern thing I use cheats. So far there were two occasions, first being pattern and the second is when you have to cross a rope.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Previously, I did the same thing as you, namely, for a month I farmed level 99 in the game Quolta amadeus. Аnd went through the game so as not to get erotic statistics.
But then I decided it was too long.

Reactions: AiYuzuKIAi

WaterBomber

Jun 7, 2022
Does anyone know how you are supposed to get the healing status effects without just using the state management room?
I've managed to get the ability to heal on the map and I've used it several times. Am I supposed to keep spamming it until one of the statuses is gained or am I supposed to do something else?

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone know how you are supposed to get the healing status effects without just using the state management room?
I've managed to get the ability to heal on the map and I've used it several times. Am I supposed to keep spamming it until one of the statuses is gained or am I supposed to do something else?
I believe it has to be done in-combat, maybe against a specific enemy

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Your mana has to be the right level on the main map to give you the heal masturbation events. Either your mp has to be almost full or almost empty. I forget which.

If you mean the heal weakness, I think every time you cast heal you gain points towards getting that.

JEQU

Dec 9, 2021
this is the game ive been looking for. i mean it has all the things i want
furry(has cat ears so i guess so) battle rape and humiliation, and animals/creatures

Reactions: Blake639

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
the dev has two other games but thats about it, ( and ) both are pretty short games. for similar games, the only game i know thats similar (mostly going off of the comments) is Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus.
Speaking of those, is there an English translation and/or full saves available?

EDIT : OK nevermind for a save for the first one, it was REALLY short!
Here's a save anyway if you want (place in www folder)

Last edited:

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
So the game seems to be still getting updated on jp side. Atleast from the way It looks on Twitter- does anyone know if those are just teasers for an upcoming update?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
So the game seems to be still getting updated on jp side. Atleast from the way It looks on Twitter- does anyone know if those are just teasers for an upcoming update?
care to give us a link son

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes