anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Maybe the wind thing that blows her skirt up? That was translated as "humiliation" but maybe that was what it meant?
i walked into those over and over after i beat the game since they were the only thing i would find but it still didnt give me the weakness.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
why have TAG vaginal sex? so far you haven't seen any scene where someone puts something in her vagina

Reactions: n0b0di

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I like softcore too, like, when the penetration is not shown, but it's implied i mean that at the very least it IS happening

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This game looks ridiculously cute.
I'm kinda weak to cute stuff so i fear this game might just kill me if i play it.
Way too dangerous. :sneaky: :coffee:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
As someone mentioned before this game seems incredibly laggy, at least on joiplay. It only really happens in the menus, and in battles to a lesser extent (cgs take a few seconds to render each turn). The menu lag is so bad it feels pretty unplayable, which is a shame because it looks quite good.

Reactions: Eleyth and n0b0di

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Far as i can tell, no actual sex... you get blowjobs at best. The rest is just rubbing and sucking.

Also, the full save folder I got from somewhere else doesn't have all the stuff unlocked ironically.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Mmmh... I completed the game... didn't find a decent vaginal sex scene.
I missed something?
it's the developer preference to not have insertion, also it's tagged as Softcore Erotism on dlsite, the upcoming update would likely also be without insertion as well.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
This is a great find, its big surprise to me i like this so much despite it having no actual sex, easily a favorite for me. my only complaint is the game lags a bit in combat and going in the menu but besides that i love it, would love to see a sequel or something else like it.
that's due to the texts all over the screen especially after later when your character developed weaknesses.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
As someone mentioned before this game seems incredibly laggy, at least on joiplay. It only really happens in the menus, and in battles to a lesser extent (cgs take a few seconds to render each turn). The menu lag is so bad it feels pretty unplayable, which is a shame because it looks quite good.
depends on what devices you are using of course, also it's kind of weird but if you operate the menu using mouse or controller, it slightly better than keyboard.

but yeah, it's truly a bad optimization

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
I love this game, thank you for the translation!

Does anyone know if one can shorten the reaction time of the arrow QTEs in any way? By going for hard mode I'd like a more real challenge, not just a handicap in the stats department. 5 seconds to react to 5 simple arrow key inputs is waaaaayy too easy.

Edit:
Nevermind, I forgot there were 10+ inputs too and those make the mechanic interesting enough. Still would be neat to know if it's possible to reduce or increase the reaction timer.

Last edited:

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
that's due to the texts all over the screen especially after later when your character developed weaknesses.
yeah, it is really screwy at that point but for combat its kinda better when i one day played another game saw this (https://f95zone.to/threads/kurenkis...final-kudarizaka-guardrail.50949/post-4413021 for anyone who wants to know. also, i only did the battle log part) and attempt to apply it to this game and it helped, but i am using a non translated game that might be updated

Reactions: ram-z and Neitha

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I love this game, thank you for the translation!

Does anyone know if one can shorten the reaction time of the arrow QTEs in any way? By going for hard mode I'd like a more real challenge, not just a handicap in the stats department. 5 seconds to react to 5 simple arrow key inputs is waaaaayy too easy.

Edit:
Nevermind, I forgot there were 10+ inputs too and those make the mechanic interesting enough. Still would be neat to know if it's possible to reduce or increase the reaction timer.
There is a "Simplified Commands" system item but that makes them easier. I don't recall there being an option to make them harder.
The 10+ inputs I think specifically appear if you are shocked/paralyzed/whatever that status is called.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes