dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Getting this error having both extracted it with bandizip while it was japanese and using app locale to run it in japanese. Downloaded it from the two links above, same problem. 1673487199244.png
Also getting a profile error but i don't think it's relevant? Same error's come up before about profiles and never messes with anything.

Noby

Nov 17, 2018
Not sure, I just tried downloading it again and it works fine for me.

The fact that the text is in Japanese characters makes me think you did it right, but I'm not really an expert on the subject.

Make sure you're actually opening the Bandizip program and select the "Code Page" at the top right. That should be set to Japanese.

Teacup123

Aug 17, 2018
Can someone give me advice on how to trigger animations in battle? I noticed that on the DLSite preview images she gets her armpit licked by the students. However I have been doing recollection room battles with those guys for the better half of an hour and it never triggers.

Is there other ways to get animations to trigger other than just letting the enemies do what they want in the recollection room?

WaterBomber

Jun 7, 2022
Does anyone have any recommendations for machine translators?
Until a translation of some kind comes out, I'm going to need one.

Grippa

Feb 5, 2019
Does anyone have any recommendations for machine translators?
Until a translation of some kind comes out, I'm going to need one.
I've had good luck with MTool. It doesn't get absolutely everything, but you'll get about 90-95% of the game translated with it. It doesn't handle things like sound effect writing very well, but it's a minor thing.

Also, the game should really have the spanking tag, and a pet play tag if it exists.

gfvdgrverf

Sep 22, 2021
Getting this error having both extracted it with bandizip while it was japanese and using app locale to run it in japanese. Downloaded it from the two links above, same problem. View attachment 2304167
Also getting a profile error but i don't think it's relevant? Same error's come up before about profiles and never messes with anything.
How to fix it?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Has anyone tried this patch when updating the English version in the OP? It's a pretty hefty patch size wise. I plan on using MTool to translate anyway but, would prefer to have the majority of the game in manually translatied english and then just the update content in machine translated. Wondering if there would be any conflicts between the two versions. Although based on google translate the dev does say in the article that using this patch with the steam version will leave certain scenes in Japanese. So thinking maybe they are compatible?

Aug 27, 2020
Has anyone tried this patch when updating the English version in the OP? It's a pretty hefty patch size wise. I plan on using MTool to translate anyway but, would prefer to have the majority of the game in manually translatied english and then just the update content in machine translated. Wondering if there would be any conflicts between the two versions. Although based on google translate the dev does say in the article that using this patch with the steam version will leave certain scenes in Japanese. So thinking maybe they are compatible?
I downloaded the patch and nothing's change to English. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong. Any luck on your end?

Reactions: KarylSummer

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
For those who liked this game; you'll probably enjoy this one as well:

(I think the proper translation is more "Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune" or "Magical Girl Luna's Misadventures".)

Differences are that it's pure lesbian content and bondage focused. It even has post-game content and a "bad end dungeon" if you lose to the final boss.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018

(I think the proper translation is more "Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune" or "Magical Girl Luna's Misadventures".)

Differences are that it's pure lesbian content and bondage focused. It even has post-game content and a "bad end dungeon" if you lose to the final boss.
The creator of maken shi even recommended it too.

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

Night27

May 8, 2017

I have seen this mentioned on the author's Twitter my only wish is for it to be translated

zenford

Sep 22, 2019
Getting this error having both extracted it with bandizip while it was japanese and using app locale to run it in japanese. Downloaded it from the two links above, same problem. View attachment 2304167
same problems.
I will restore serviceability for myself. (too lazy to download a normal build but not too lazy to dig into the game files heh)
original name js file broken after unpacking(or badly loaded to GiT?) . game folder /www /js/plugins. just set 素手禁止.js name for that file and all be work good.
PS. next problem file КwНZ.rpgmvp rename to 学校.rpgmvp

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Make Shi Sara [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (624 MB/ 148 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroterian
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes