JEQU

Dec 9, 2021
is there any games very similar to this?
like slight humiliation bestiality turn based ect.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Personally, I don't care what the new content is, I'm just happy there's more, it's a great game.
Can we get translations for his other works?

Reactions: KarylSummer

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Do we still at least know what's the new content in ver2 to know if it's worth it to wait for an english translation?
it's a new stage featuring a series of new enemies, not really much but enough for one stage. And several events as untransformed Sara Kurose.
I will tell you in advance incase you are asking, yes there is still no insertion scene, the closest are rubbing through clothes.

Is the content worth it? well yes, but i doubt there are somebody willing to translate even just the new stage, cause i think merging the steam version translation into the latest version from dlsite is more of a work.
I think using MTL is faster, and for this game, compared to the translation made by the publisher on steam, not much of a difference. Probably a confusion with pronouns like She/He/They. Often happens in raw MTL.

Reactions: KarylSummer

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
i'd like to recommend you guys this game which is imo is better than Maken-shi Sara in terms of lewd contents, the game is about taking care of your monster and get them fight in a tournament, kinda like Digimon i think? The characters are variable, 3 female monster with their own adult form, and some male monster(forgot the numbers), they have each of their own moves and scenes.

here's the link [Hiromon SLG -Mysterious Demon and Trainer] [Renglets],

the game doesn't get enough attention, the game already had a translation but still stays in Translation forum.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah if someone can just mtl the last stage I'll be happy. Doesn't seem we're ever getting a nice translation and now steam won't even update the game so.. can a hero save us with a mtl at the very least to experience the content?

Grippa

Feb 5, 2019
Yeah if someone can just mtl the last stage I'll be happy. Doesn't seem we're ever getting a nice translation and now steam won't even update the game so.. can a hero save us with a mtl at the very least to experience the content?
I used Mtool for the translation, and it works good enough for you to know what is happening and about 90% of the lines get translated. There are small things here or there, like for some reason it names Sara "Furthermore" and small things like that, but it's otherwise a seamless translation tool. It injects the translation as you start the game, so no need to wait for things to be translated.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
I used Mtool for the translation, and it works good enough for you to know what is happening and about 90% of the lines get translated. There are small things here or there, like for some reason it names Sara "Furthermore" and small things like that, but it's otherwise a seamless translation tool. It injects the translation as you start the game, so no need to wait for things to be translated.
I don't use a computer so no clue how i would get mtool working on a phone since I use joiplay for maken shi and other like minded hentai games-

nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 1570855

Overview:
One day, Kurose Sara, the leader of the Magic Research Club,
runs into Amy the devil and acquires the ability to transform into "Maken-shi", a warrior that fights evil!
In order to stop the devils, Maken-shi Sara heads to the dungeons filled with evil beings!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-30
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Developer: Kushimoto House - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developers Notes:

This game that I liked the most among others similar to this one.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes