FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder: It would be really helpful in the quests box if instead of just saying "Unknown" there was some kind of hint where to start. So, UNKNOWN would become something like:

Not yet available
Visit sister in the evening
Go for a moonlit walk

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder: It would be really helpful in the quests box if instead of just saying "Unknown" there was some kind of hint where to start. So, UNKNOWN would become something like:

Not yet available
Visit sister in the evening
Go for a moonlit walk
The thing is that nearly all of them happen over time, and if there's anything specific you will be informed(like buying the dildo).
The stuff that's not mandatory is the scenes where Mark is peeking on Sarah. There are also two others which aren't even in the list, they are either hidden for a reason or they are incredibly rare to see.
Paired with the walkthrough I don't really see the point in dedicating a lot of time to adding even more hints to the game. My plan right now is to continue updating the walkthrough and have it included in the final release, whenever that may be.

One could also argue that the walkthrough would be obsolete if I implemented the method you suggest. While that's not necessarily bad, I like the idea of the side document.
I'll think about it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Thanks for the feedback.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
The thing is that nearly all of them happen over time, and if there's anything specific you will be informed(like buying the dildo).
The stuff that's not mandatory is the scenes where Mark is peeking on Sarah. There are also two others which aren't even in the list, they are either hidden for a reason or they are incredibly rare to see.
Paired with the walkthrough I don't really see the point in dedicating a lot of time to adding even more hints to the game. My plan right now is to continue updating the walkthrough and have it included in the final release, whenever that may be.

One could also argue that the walkthrough would be obsolete if I implemented the method you suggest. While that's not necessarily bad, I like the idea of the side document.
I'll think about it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Thanks for the feedback.
I want to toss my 2 caps worth in here, I prefer to find things on my own, but knowing that I'm missing something, lets me know to try something different, or things I haven't tried yet. That being said, I Want someplace to look for an answer after I feel I'm just too stupid to find it.

Reactions: Fasder

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
nice story! need more :evilsmile:

also need some help here,
general:
1. got a job at pizza.....
2. <unknown>
3. broke bathroom lock
3. look through Diane's bedroom

what did i miss? ?

Alas!! :FeelsBadMan:
-
no sex scene with sarah or jenna/jenny :test2:

will it be on your next update?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
general:
1. got a job at pizza.....
2. <unknown>
3. broke bathroom lock
3. look through Diane's bedroom
You didn't get all the questions right on the test before you started working at the school. :)

- no sex scene with sarah or jenna/jenny :test2:

will it be on your next update?
There are a lot of things that need to happen right now, so not yet, but it's getting close. :)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Ugh, I wanna slap the MC in this game over the had with a bottle. This is slow asf or something..Like...Bro, you're sister is basically shouting fuck me and you're confused?! Like.....

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ugh, I wanna slap the MC in this game over the had with a bottle. This is slow asf or something..Like...Bro, you're sister is basically shouting fuck me and you're confused?! Like.....
The only suggestion I can make is for you to play again from the beginning and ACTUALLY READ what he says and thinks. I call him an "idiot savant" others call it a kind of autism(it's a "real" form from what I understand). He is very awkward with people and he critiques and over analyzes everything. He isn't sure how to deal with his emotions and feelings, and doesn't know what they are or what to call them. Evidently it's love and lust he isn't grasping. Although he has a full understanding of sex and enjoys it(sex with Helen). His sister and the Twin's "get it" He is in love with his sister and her with he, but he hasn't connected his bond and closenses with his sister as being in love and lusting for her. Where she clearly has and she is just waiting for him to figure it out. It also appears that the Twins are aware and are helping to "push" him to open up. Try again knowing and looking at from this point of view and things become pretty clear. Of course if I'm wrong on any of my perceptions I'm open to discuss them as I really like the storyline so far and can't wait to see where it goes.

Reactions: kiteares and Fasder

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Maybe he's like that 25% of the Dutch population????????

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hmmm why would the .py version (aka linux) need to read from
/var/mail/__future__ ?
It seems to be because Python isn't running the script.
I haven't actually tried to run my game on Linux so I don't know how it behaves, nor do I make distributions for it. I think you should be able to build your own Linux distribution from the Ren'Py launcher, or just run it from the launcher.

More on your problem here if you're interested.

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks so much for this detail. I've got everything but Sarah and Mike at the pizzeria -- guessing that I have to go b
Thanks so much for this detail -- had all the achievements listed in the dashboard, but didn't go to the pizzeria with Sarah. FWIW, I didn't see that option / opportunity in the process of gameplay (surely coulda missed it) and when I resorted to the walkthru (in puling my hair out mode), I didn't see it there either. My guess is that I have to go back to close to the beginning. However, I'd welcome any help anyone might have to offer. Thanks again for a great game !!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes