4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
You could say a Short Review : Game Size is To BIG ...There is Sexual Scenes but only 3 worth ones nothing more :cautious:
I Skipped (CTRL) every talkings of course only interesten on sexual only :) but took 20 minutes and Dissapointed :confused: (y)

+ Translations kinda not good i see spanish words :rolleyes:

Reactions: karumi56

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Very good story, but very, very little fap material; mostly just tease.
There's slow burn, and then there is sputtering candle (smoke and almost no flame at all). This game desperately needs some action to heat things up after so many releases of walls of text.

So why still no KN tag?

I loved it until episode 7 but now I’m bored
Well, another episode without a choice.

Ava over and over...

Ava’s cool, but if we had a choice, that would be Xiomara and that’s it.
Sadly Xiomara is the much more interesting potential love interest for me also, so frustrating to be stuck with only Ava.

You could say a Short Review : Game Size is To BIG ...There is Sexual Scenes but only 3 worth ones nothing more :cautious:
I Skipped (CTRL) every talkings of course only interesten on sexual only :) but took 20 minutes and Dissapointed :confused: (y)

This is the other issue with the walls of text. It's not very well translated a lot of the time, and comes across almost incomprehensible to point of just having to skip it.

Reactions: testo2 and gadu2121

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, the story lost me a little regarding the location it takes place in. The first releases hinted at something like Spain, Portugal, Middle or South America. This last release indicates first to Scandinavian and then England and Scandinavian. Also, the name Alvaro was hardcoded into the game in this release a few times, was that intended? The animations were a bit grainy. And last but not least, I'm a little disappointed about the lack of content with Xiomara. Would love to see way more of her again. But I also saw, that this game is just a prequel to a bigger story. Well, I hope after I read this, that the three will get finally together without restrictions in the next story at latest and the next story won't start from zero.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Well, the story lost me a little regarding the location it takes place in. The first releases hinted at something like Spain, Portugal, Middle or South America. This last release indicates first to Scandinavian and then England and Scandinavian. Also, the name Alvaro was hardcoded into the game in this release a few times, was that intended? The animations were a bit grainy. And last but not least, I'm a little disappointed about the lack of content with Xiomara. Would love to see way more of her again. But I also saw, that this game is just a prequel to a bigger story. Well, I hope after I read this, that the three will get finally together without restrictions in the next story at latest and the next story won't start from zero.
It’s a prologue to the next game yes.
Well, I hope we get:
-Real CHOICES
-no "trouple" relationships
-if I see "Ava lesbian Xiomara shit" the game goes straight to the trash.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Virtually every menu is between "King" or "Prince." What the heck are they supposed to mean? Such a strange game.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It’s a prologue to the next game yes.
Well, I hope we get:
-Real CHOICES
-no "trouple" relationships
-if I see "Ava lesbian Xiomara shit" the game goes straight to the trash.
The whole relationship has already been added I mean what more he will add or change?
I haven't played the last two updates because there is no Xiomara. All I'm wondering is, after this prologue, will we be able to go out with only Xiomara in the main game? And if that's going to happen, I really wonder how he's going to do it.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
The whole relationship has already been added I mean what more he will add or change?
I haven't played the last two updates because there is no Xiomara. All I'm wondering is, after this prologue, will we be able to go out with only Xiomara in the main game? And if that's going to happen, I really wonder how he's going to do it.
This last episode (09/10) shows that Ava will be a forced Li..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And in episode 8 Xiomara encourages us to get together with Ava (this conversation really pissed me off ...)

Reactions: Byczer

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018

We have to study Spanish, Russian, French.. Because what? All games is free here.:cool:

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes