4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Well, the story lost me a little regarding the location it takes place in. The first releases hinted at something like Spain, Portugal, Middle or South America. This last release indicates first to Scandinavian and then England and Scandinavian. Also, the name Alvaro was hardcoded into the game in this release a few times, was that intended? The animations were a bit grainy. And last but not least, I'm a little disappointed about the lack of content with Xiomara. Would love to see way more of her again. But I also saw, that this game is just a prequel to a bigger story. Well, I hope after I read this, that the three will get finally together without restrictions in the next story at latest and the next story won't start from zero.
Yeah I was wondering the same. Kinda confused right now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You could say a Short Review : Game Size is To BIG ...There is Sexual Scenes but only 3 worth ones nothing more :cautious:
I Skipped (CTRL) every talkings of course only interesten on sexual only :) but took 20 minutes and Dissapointed :confused: (y)

+ Translations kinda not good i see spanish words :rolleyes:
It's not a game focused only in sex scenes and the characters are hispanic, that's the way they talk.

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Very difficult to play this game with such a bad translation. As i understand, developer is spanish and knows english very bad, why can't he\she ask someone to translate everithig, or just use AI i don't know. Maybe with better translation this game is worth playing, but not now.

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Anyone else confused by the Scandinavian "Government Names"?

And I think this needs some editing and cleaning up. Some typos, issues with tenses - 'planned' instead of 'plan', stuff like that.
But also some weird edits. There is a short scene of a wonam massaging Xiomara's back with Ava saying " Oi- Oi- here eat" in the middle of the Cafe set up sequence that just makes no sense and is very confusing. There are numerous instances of the worng character being the one tagged as the speaker, or at least that how it seems in context. Ultimately it is good, I like the vibe, the relationships etc., but the narrative can get quite hard to follow. Feels like the dev could use another set of eyes to go over it and offer some editorial suggestions.
Just my two pennies worth. Also more Xiomara would be nice...

Last edited:

MadAng

Jan 4, 2023
I like the characters' relationship development and am intrigued as to how the story develops. Nice renders too - Ava is a delight. Re location... Iceland? (mention of Kópavogur and use of kroner). If that's the case it's rather unique as is the choice of latino/a characters (and wether their background will have any bearing in the story). Keep up the good work!

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I was wondering why the English in this game was particularly strange, and this update with all of the European references seem to confirm that the dev is at least from Spain or the game is set somewhere around there.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Kvitravn Dev
dont know how you encoded the animation files in this update but they are lagging and that can't be because of the quality.
Cpu is going through the roof while they are playing

the third? animation doggy is fine
bathroom animation is borked again

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I love Ava. So. Fucking. Much.
screenshot0008.png
Great update Kvitravn. I loved all the sequence of opening day of the restaurant. Liked the new characters too. But the great star is Ava. She is one of the greastes LI's i ever have the pleasure to play in a VN.
Few cons were some few renders seems like graining and with weird stains. In some renders of Dakota's interview her forehead has a black fracture. And just like simulacrum said above, the animations are lagging for me too in the same way. But nothing that could bother me. The Alvaro/Ava was everything i wanted and really hot and lovely. Thank you so much for that!
Can't wait to see what happen nexts with the return of you-know-who in the last render;)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes