4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well, shit, sis went to the clinic and got birth control. So much for renaming this Making Babies :(. Fingers crossed it's not the same deal for his daughter when he creampies her.
I don't think this is that kind of incest my friend where you make everybody pregnant including your mother, grandma, your futa brother and maybe the dog!!
This is more a realistic story and i love it this way even if sometimes we spend a lot of time talking about boring stuff.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
And knocking relatives up isn't realistic? It still happens more often than you think, not just with the Hapsburgs, but just kept in the closet. A friend/former classmate of mine knocked up his mom (lucky bastard, she is still a milf 11 years later). And given the opportunity I would have happily knocked up my whole damned family too, if they were willing (my family isn't one of those ugly ones; mom, sis, aunt and my cousin are all hot, though mom and auntie are a bit too old to get pregnant now since they are in their 60's).
You are an interesting dude, we could have had fun knocking up your family, unfortunately i'm already quit old and all members of my family are already dead except my new family, my wife and my two children. Well i could maybe knock up my daughter, she is 21, but as she already has been knocked up by an idiot and i had to take care of it, now she is more carefull!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
And knocking relatives up isn't realistic? It still happens more often than you think, not just with the Hapsburgs, but just kept in the closet. A friend/former classmate of mine knocked up his mom (lucky bastard, she is still a milf 11 years later). And given the opportunity I would have happily knocked up my whole damned family too, if they were willing (my family isn't one of those ugly ones; mom, sis, aunt and my cousin are all hot, though mom and auntie are a bit too old to get pregnant now since they are in their 60's).
Had a chuckle reading thanks, is a frowned topic because people are horny, and would manipulate family members.

Talking about fiction, people got mad in Haley story because they inserted abuse into. In my opinion made sense for a brother and sister have a relationship one of them had to be traumatized.

I can't write a reasonable story between close relatives without sounding lame.
Cousins are fair game in my book.

Difference in age being the worst offender, twins don't have that problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervertAndProudOfIt

sharingpenguin

Feb 20, 2019
Making Memories [v0.8] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 679mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Just a small question: Are you going to make an Android for 0.9?

Just curious.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
It really pisses me off when a creator is such a coward and can't take an average review. Gave him 3 stars because that is what it currently deserves and he got it kicked out. All I said is that the renders are currently very low quality especially the last update and the animations need a lot of work as body parts move that shouldn't. I even said that he was really good at getting updates out in a timely manner, so it wasn't all negative.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
It really pisses me off when a creator is such a coward and can't take an average review. Gave him 3 stars because that is what it currently deserves and he got it kicked out. All I said is that the renders are currently very low quality especially the last update and the animations need a lot of work as body parts move that shouldn't. I even said that he was really good at getting updates out in a timely manner, so it wasn't all negative.
Well, if I were solely going by the preview images, I'd not even give it 1 star, but without actually downloading it, can't really judge if all of the renders look that noisy ...
But what is shown isn't convincing me to even try... so there's that

But as far as getting updates out in a timely manner... I'd say time was then better spent at improving the quality instead if it is truly that bad

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Woah woah I have no ability to edit or remove reviews, all I can do is edit this thread's content, which again has to be approved by mods for that to happen.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Are you sure? because anyone can report a review. And a mod can also delete without be reported if he/she see if there is any violation to the review's rules.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Dev can't directly do anything about it, your review probably just didn't meet the guidelines.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Well, if I were solely going by the preview images, I'd not even give it 1 star, but without actually downloading it, can't really judge if all of the renders look that noisy ...
But what is shown isn't convincing me to even try... so there's that

But as far as getting updates out in a timely manner... I'd say time was then better spent at improving the quality instead if it is truly that bad
Renders are pretty good, not sure what the complaint is here. Animations are not good, but that's expected since it's probably the Devs first time animating. Hopefully it'll get better overtime.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Renders are pretty good, not sure what the complaint is here.
The preview images look noisy (as in grainy), which is more apparent on areas with a fairly uniform color.
But like I said, can't really judge if that applies to the renders in general or just the previews.

One could say, just download and try, but... if it turns out to apply in general I'll still be annoyed by that.
It's a "first impression" thing, if that doesn't pull me in I'd rather not try at all since I've only got that much spare time to play.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
wait so is the daughter not a LI for this game but will be for devs next game? Is the next game a continuation of this story with the same mc if not i will probably make my exit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some glitch in the matrix ...
1676984312892.png

The purrrRRRrrrrrfect kind a glitch, that is ...

1676984363464.png

No question about who is acting, directing and carrying this game through to the players.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes