4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Rarely do I find a VN with this quality of production and writing. I want to say up front that this VN has really captured my interest, but the sister is NOT my type. Somehow the option to pursue xiomara seems to have been removed. If there is some prior choice that caused this I'd greatly appreciate knowing where I went wrong. Failing that I'm really not interested in further play. Really feels like a bait and switch.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Is this scene supose to appear between the restaurant scenes? Like after Carmine and MC talks about kids leaving the nest or is just a bug and the scene appears later?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Making Memories v0.9 [iPatched]
with Universal Choice Descriptor

Download

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
there are some dialogues that come out as if the Mc was speaking but according to the context I understand that it is another person.
I really don't understand much about king and prince.

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Is the "Ahem Ahem Patch" a special thing for F95, because, I'm thinking about giving you $3 for it now, if it's their on Patreon to ;)
The guy who makes the patch (not me) releases it on discord first since Patreon has a absolute NO-NO policy for that and Subscribestar is also quite unstable about it.
Though if you can DM on patreon, the guy (not me) will relay it to me and i'll send it to you personally.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The guy who makes the patch (not me) releases it on discord first since Patreon has a absolute NO-NO policy for that and Subscribestar is also quite unstable about it.
Though if you can DM on patreon, the guy (not me) will relay it to me and i'll send it to you personally.
Yeah, I just wasn't sure, some actually post links to the patch, some do it off site eg (LewdPatcher), release it in Discord (which I just never have been bothered with). Many ways to skin a cat I guess ;)

I will do that now (literally) :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
mr-bean-wink.gif

Excited for the epilogue tho, hope you still enjoy making these VN's and you will continue with a new (wincest) filled one :) Love your work.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes