4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Message Maven
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Ahem Ahem patch linked is for 0.9, does it need updating ?
Yes, one second.

This is the fixed patch (hotfix version, v1a) I know it says v1.0, but it is for the version made after the hotfix ;)

Making Memories [v1.0a] [Kvitravn Tales]

AHEM, AHEM INCEST patch.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Message Maven
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Making Memories [v1.0a] [Kvitravn Tales]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Message Maven
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This is finished? I have tried to bang the Xiomara but not succeeded. How? A walkthrough should be implemented.
Yes, and he/they have begun work on the next game (that also has family friendly fun times). The game isn't too complicated, but since it's finished now, someone might actually make a WT mod for it.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Kvitravn Dev ...

At first and most important I wanna say "Congratulations for finishing your game" too.
It adds to your reputation ;)

And secondly, I played every update of your game, but now with the completed "tag" I feel shockingly surprised & quite a bit disappointed - somewhat left hanging ... I was hoping/expecting for more story & scenes ... for example more scenes with the characters you introduced to us during the game. The classmate of the daughter, the friends of the sister, the coffee-shop/bakery visitors, the ex-wife. And not to forget: the daughter, Sister and Neighbor ...
I feel there is sooooo much wasted potential - so many possible sexy scenes not happened. o_O

However, I wish you good luck too with your next project ^^
Maybe we see us there again ...

Last edited:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Wow, now you shocked me that this game was "finished" For me, it was just the middle of the story and I was hoping to start the best part of the game, where there are a lot of scenes and developing them.

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I was hoping/expecting for more story & scenes ... for example more scenes with the characters you introduced to us during the game. The classmate of the daughter, the friends of the sister, the coffee-shop/bakery visitors, the ex-wife. And not to forget: the daughter, Sister and Neighbor ...
Everyone with a detailed enough model will get their own storyline - be it them being the LIs, Friend character or MCs.
Making all of it under one game would mean having to restrict myself to just 1 style of creating and the imminent risk of bloating the game to unmanageable proportions.

At first and most important I wanna say "Congratulations for finishing your game" too.
It adds to your reputation ;)
Appreciate it, chief

Reactions: PPLayer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
my only complain aside the broken english: The Epilogue

Why?

Because an epilogue is supposed to be a way to let your readers know what happened to your characters after the story has ended—particularly if the end of the story is ambiguous. It can also be a chance for you to show how the events of the entire story impacted the characters—the lessons they learned, and how they have grown.

But here it doesn't happen: We have the characters opening their restaurant and that's it, this is a conclusion, an epilogue is the "post-conclusion" it's usually a time-skip that shows the characters AFTER an amount of time(like a time-skip a couple of years later) which again it doesn't happen here

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes