4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
View attachment 2821568
Put this in "game\images\Ep3" folder.
The Ipatch for ep3 is messed up i guess. I got the same error so i put this file in and it removed the error but it missed the next few images and after that the xio started calling mc old man instead of dad. tried again without patch all images were shown correctly and nothing was skipped. can you please look into it and upload a corrected version ipatch?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
The Ipatch for ep3 is messed up i guess. I got the same error so i put this file in and it removed the error but it missed the next few images and after that the xio started calling mc old man instead of dad. tried again without patch all images were shown correctly and nothing was skipped. can you please look into it and upload a corrected version ipatch?
I'm uploading a whole new version of the game altogether, a "v1.0b".

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
For now Steam only has problems with minors, and when we say minors, we are talking that there can be no shadow of a doubt. Neither in the story (it is not enough to put the disclaimer that all the characters are of legal age) nor in the appearance.

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Hey fellas!
Making Memories is releasing on steam in 10 days!
I've fixed a lot of bugs, grammar, redid whole scenes and what not.
There's only one problem, my wishlist numbers and it's would be oh so sweet if you fellas just wishlist it, you do have to buy it or anything (though that would be great!), It's just that steam uses a algorithm which revolves around wishlists and it'd eventually show MM to people in their marketplace.
Simply put, I need your help in boosting it visibility, that's all.

Here's the link-

Ep3Cover2A.png

Last edited:

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Music to my ears, just wanted to confirm, as know you said it would be there last we spoke, but wanted to doublely be sure :D
Please please PLEASE everyone - those who've bought the game PLEASE leave a review.
Apparently a games to gather 10 reviews so steam can recommend it to players, otherwise it'd be a "Dead-in-the-water" situation.

And again, Thank you!

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Making Memories is finally on steam!

View attachment 2986802
congrats to you Kvitravn on the release, just bought it and wishing you success, and maybe later once you hit the threshold for it to count in game collector you add trading cards as it usually increase sales, also is there a plan to update the AVN later on to include achievements?
also thank you sons for elaborating about the patch as i had no idea what it do
Screenshot (2).png

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes