4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Very well done. Up until the ending of course, it's too bad but sticking the landing is the hardest part of writing for a lot of people.

Reactions: Berlioz-7

ZombieSodomy

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 2821568
Put this in "game\images\Ep3" folder.
I had this same issue, and while this file fixed the error, the following scene doesn't make sense. You're supposed to be talking to your sister, but the images clearly show Xiomara instead. A little later in the bathroom scene there's another error and a few lines later you refer to Xiomara as your ward instead of daughter. The incest patch just doesn't seem to really work.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 2516755

Overview:
A trip not taken, a lie befallen - as Alvaro (name changeable) and his ward are both traumatized by a sudden change in their lives.
With not many whom he knows, he goes back to the only one who knows him inside out as they rediscover and re-evaluate the nature of their relationships and make new memories.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-03
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Developer: Kvitravn Tales - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 10 / Epilogue - 1.0a
Language: English
Other Games: Further Education
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Sigs:

Please start a new game if you're encountering any crashes related to missing audio files.
Here are the saves that leave you just before the new update starts.*

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Saves (v0.6 start)
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1639677 View attachment 1639680 View attachment 1639681 View attachment 1639682 View attachment 1700286 View attachment 1700288 View attachment 1700290 View attachment 1700293 View attachment 1700299 View attachment 1868195 View attachment 1868197 View attachment 1868198 View attachment 1959115 View attachment 2387419 View attachment 2387428 View attachment 2387432 View attachment 2516755
What is the choice Kind and Prince represented, Any WT available for this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
More than anything this game is just perplexing. Almost all of the ingredients to make a great AVN are present: A very likable cast of characters, good character designs, good dialogue, great shot composition, but it just sort of loses itself. The way that Xiomara is handled throughout the game makes no sense with her being a LI. I think the story told in this game would work significantly better if Xiomara weren't a LI for Alvaro. I haven't played Further Education yet, although I plan to play it very soon, but I suspect that she would probably work better as a LI for Flynn, although it's too late for that now. Xiomara leaving to go work on her photography, but then ending up still living near where Alvaro and Ava moved is also silly. They all needed to move at the same time and Xiomara wants to be with her dad, so why didn't they all just move together? There's only a few days difference in when they each moved anyway, they could have just stayed with Carmine or in the hotel for a bit. Xiomara's hair also doesn't make any sense. She tells Alvaro that she wants to be seen as a woman, so she transitions from a woman's hairstyle to a rebellious teenager's hairstyle, which from a design perspective makes her look significantly less unique than she did before, not to mention more childish. I also find it particularly strange that Alvaro is a man who was just cheated on and then immediately begins 2 separate relationships whilst actively hiding both of them, then suddenly he only feels guilty when it's convenient for the plot, because Xiomara is leaving, which results in this issue never being resolved despite the fact that he is presumably still in a relationship with both of them, Ava is simply left out of the loop for no reason. There is also no epilogue, so I don't understand why that term is being used for the ending.

Then we come to the technical problems, this game desperately needs a proofreader/editor because the English breaks down fairly regularly, there are a lot of instances of the wrong name being used when a character is speaking, there are some instances of the wrong images being shown, and there's at least 1 image which is missing altogether. The image quality also seems to decline as the game goes on, as I noticed an uptick in fuzzy images towards the end. The earlier erotic scenes are good, but the actual sex scenes are underwhelming and the video quality is just straight up bad.

Overall, I like this game and enjoyed my time with it, but it could have been a great game if Xiomara wasn't brushed aside and if there was a greater level of polish put into the second half of the game.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I've just started: what's up with the sentences not starting with a capital letter and strange punctuation? Clearly the dev's first language is spanish, but I would assume capitalisation and punctuation work the same, no?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone needs to let go of their family the way they let go of them: She pawned Xio on MC for months, broke Xio by making her into a drag for her and her career, effectively left the family life and abbandoned all her family for her addiction to work and work buddies - she shunned MC from her bed to make way for another, for work, while also sending Xio into MC, saddling both of them with the bleeding hearts of longing for her while being heartbroken by her constant dissapearence from their lives.

maybe I shouldn't, but I kind of feel sorry for Luisa.
She left the happy family life all by her lonesome self a long time ago for intimacy with her job,
no Xio, no strings attatched - usually loving family members would make do with themselves from then on, as MC was doing all the family and loving lifting in this family while Xio was a frofusely bleeding heart.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So the biggest problem this game has BY FAR is the mislabeling of who's speaking. Very frequently, you'll have the mc speaking but it be labelled as Ava or Mara, and similarly them mislabeled as one of the others. It's so frequent that I'm constantly assessing who a sentence is said by, because I can't trust the label. And sometimes I can't tell at all. There are still frequent spelling mistakes, but at least I can put those down to the dev having poor English. The mislabeling just feels like the dev getting lazy. Which is a shame because otherwise the game is really strong.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Can someone tell me if this problem persists? I think I'm gonna have to drop the game if it does.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnmnf692
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes