4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
What a beautiful journey, I think it's the first game I've followed from its first release to its end. In the middle of the way I decided to collaborate in its patreon, and I don't regret it at all.
Some thoughts that come to my mind when I finish playing the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congrats Kvitravn Dev !!!!!
gif-aplausos.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410 and m4pII

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
please redo the last sex scene. The cunnilingus scene was 100 times better, even though it was static.

Reactions: gadu2121

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Making Memories [v1.0a] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

- 963mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: molva and Mehr7ad

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
I'm sad to see this one go, and I haven't even played it (V. 1.0a) yet.

Sure, there were some typos/mismatched lines along the way, and the whole King/Prince thing was just confusing to me, and sometimes because of the writing, I wasn't always sure what the dev was trying to convey with certain lines of dialogue in the game. But, this game was able to create a certain vibe, and highly emotionally driven, causing the player to respond emotionally as well. In short, there's just something about this game, that's different than your average game, that grabs you immediately, and won't let you go until you have seen where the story goes (ends). This day has now come, and while I'm both curious and excited to see where it takes us, like I said, I'm also surprised that the end to this part of the story, is here now, and I honestly thought that was still a few episodes away.

With that being said, I salute the dev for what he was able to accomplish with what I believe is his first game, and hopefully, like some other people have said here, I hope there's more to come of this story, but other parts of it. Because this game really is different than the average games in this category, in fact it's in a league of its own, along with a very select few games from other devs. So my hat's off to you, Kvitravn Dev, you have created a game worthwhile, and as I've already said, I'm sad that this is the end of 'Making Memories', at least for now. Wish you all the best for any future endeavours, and hope to play games from you again down the line, God willing.

And, for everyone else, I hope this mini-review helps you decide, if you're on the fence about playing it or not. And sorco2003, I "stole" your gif there, I hope you don't mind, but it's definitely the appropriate response to Kvitravn and his game. And with that, I'm off to play the finale, or at least the finale to this part of the journey we've been on through this game. Peace.

gif-aplausos.gif

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I finished the game now. The game is good but I couldn't really understand some sentences. My native language is not English, but even I came across a lot of mistakes. I think you should fix that. I don't like that your focus is still on the sister, I hope that changes in the new game because we hardly saw Xiomara in the last 3 episodes.
Some were saying that we will have the right to choose the LI in the next game, I think there is no such thing as far as I understand.
I want to know will there be something like a harem in the new game? Like with Ava, Xiomara, Carmine, Dakota, Johanna idk.
In general, the game is good, I'm looking forward to the new game.

bader69

Oct 8, 2020
Making Memories v1.0a + iPatched for Android

Reactions: jhonatanw

SoGood725

Feb 23, 2022
MakingMemories-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Hello. Will the new update be uploaded?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
For me this game was created around Ava and the daughter is only secondary.

That’s just my opinion.
Agreed and it's a shame because the daughter was a much better character in the initial story than we ended up getting as the story moved along. When Ava became the story focus, I stopped playing. The onyl feature she had better was her tits, everything else was inferior.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
First congrats on finishing a game, a rare feat these days;). I am a little disappointed that we got such a weak scene for such and important moment with Xiomara felt super rushed and sub par. That aside I enjoyed the overall game. Secondly this is a clearly a prologue not and epilogue since the characters will all continue on in the next installment I think the naming is confusing people expecting to see an ending and how people lives turned out.
Lastly multiple protagonist's in the next game with these same characters. I can see it being a shit show personally. In my subjective opinion multi protag games are nearly always shit. If its Xiomara and ava having relations with anyone other than the mc then im gonna go out on a limb and say myself and a large portion of people who enjoyed this game wont have any interest in seeing that to be honest. I hope im wrong and its a great game and good luck in the future because I feel like you will need it.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
First congrats on finishing a game, a rare feat these days;). I am a little disappointed that we got such a weak scene for such and important moment with Xiomara felt super rushed and sub par. That aside I enjoyed the overall game. Secondly this is a clearly a prologue not and epilogue since the characters will all continue on in the next installment I think the naming is confusing people expecting to see an ending and how people lives turned out.
Lastly multiple protagonist's in the next game with these same characters. I can see it being a shit show personally. In my subjective opinion multi protag games are nearly always shit. If its Xiomara and ava having relations with anyone other than the mc then im gonna go out on a limb and say myself and a large portion of people who enjoyed this game wont have any interest in seeing that to be honest. I hope im wrong and its a great game and good luck in the future because I feel like you will need it.
I kinda agree with you on that, despite the fact that I really liked the game overall. No foreplay even, and like you said, felt a bit rushed, and somewhat underwhelming, for such a crucial moment between the MC and Xioamara, but, it is what it is. And someone else here in this thread straight up said that scene needs to be completely redone, but since it's completed now, that's unlikely to happen, and one could hope for such a thing to happen, but it is like I said, unlikely. With that being said, it's quite a good game regardless, but that scene in question, would be my biggest peeve in this final installment. But I'm still impressed with the devs accomplishment with the game, that somehow stands out above and beyond the average games you find here, and like you said, more often than not these days, games are abandoned before they're completed, so that's another feather in the hat for the dev, as we say here in my country.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MakingMemories-1.0a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes