4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
May 23, 2020
So, does the femdom leads anywhere? Is there a femdom ending? If not it leaves the femdom scenes (or scene, I don't remember if there is more than one) as just teasing out of the blue with no purpose. Is there at least implied femdom in the epilogue? Or an extra scene?

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Well enjoying it so far the to much spanish for and english speaking game google translator got used a bit and the house choice just sucks. One of the reasons for moving is one bedroom and they pick another one bedroom?!?!? I was enjoyable but there was no end.

Last edited:

LokiLauffyson

Mar 16, 2019
How do you correctly install the patch? for me it seems to work for the first chapter but not second or third one so far. Its the first time i've seen so many individual files in a patch so it has me confused

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How do you correctly install the patch? for me it seems to work for the first chapter but not second or third one so far. Its the first time i've seen so many individual files in a patch so it has me confused

You copy over all the files to the "folder called game".

When asked if you want to overwrite the files, say yes.

There are many files as each chapter is separate so each rpy needs replaced, some other games it's just one script file only, but this one is done by episodes.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
That ending came a little out of nowhere. I guess its fine I just expected a typical everyone pregnant, happy ending.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
What is this patch for
It's kinda like "The Game", if you have to ask "What is The Game?", you already lost. And in the same manner with the patch, if you have to ask, come back at a later time, once you are wise to the ins and outs of the world of adult visual novels.

Nah, just kidding, ever since Patreon laid the smackdown on creators, devs themselves, or passionate modders make patches, that circumvent the stupidity of Patreon, and allows devs and players to enjoy the games as they were intended, in their original "family friendly" form. In other words, enabling, and sometimes even adding (incest) content, so players can avoid the curse of "The Landlady" and "Tennants/Roommates", making the characters in question, family instead of strangers. And I'm sure someone else already told you this by now, but if they didn't, now you know. And there are other patches too, for other types of content, and patches that fixes bugs, or improves on the visuals in a game. Hope that clears things up for you.

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
the íslensk names together with them speaking spanish and having a mexican culture + living in a sunny, warm country with obviously giant citys is confusing as hell. alternate universe iceland with a real summer, big citys that arent akureyri or Reikjavik and Trees? xD
though i liked it otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
the íslensk names together with them speaking spanish and having a mexican culture + living in a sunny, warm country with obviously giant citys is confusing as hell. alternate universe iceland with a real summer, big citys that arent akureyri or Reikjavik and Trees? xD
though i liked it otherwise.
It's my take of "What if society grew according what people from the 80s thought how it would grow ?"
And of course, If there were more Íslenskan assets available i'd have definitely used them.
Since they're not, oh well, the world is my playground !

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Such a great game, it stood out from your typical game too, all thanks to the creators stylistic choices. I look forward to more and perhaps a sequel?

Lastly, I want to know where does MC stand with his relationships, Ava doesn't know about MC & Xiomara but Xiomara knows about Ava & MC.

Can we confirm there's 1 ending and 2 sex scenes plus two heavy petting scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brine_Basilisk
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes