4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Didn't play the finale yet but it's kinda disappointing that it's already over given that not much of note happened throughout the VN. I liked the approach the Dev had with the dynamic between the MC and the girls in the sense that it was more emotional based than sexual, which is usually not the case when it comes to incest VNs. Still tho, there wasn't anything that really kept you intrested as it was mostly meaningless dialogue. A little drama here and there to keep the story interesting would've been nice but I guess it wasn't that kinda VN.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the game is great But I got To ask For What SHould I Pick In this Moment screenshot0003.png
the first one best of Luck
Second under better circumstances
and Lastly No word
So any tips what this Action to the story anyway

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I wonder will the ex-wife have the redeem route in the next game? Or she won't be mentioned at all?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well that last chapter was a little short and felt a little rushed but the game overall was great. Awesome atmosphere, great characters and character interactions, good story...
Kudos to the dev and can't wait to see those characters again in the next game :giggle:

• Red Heart

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
For some odd reason the Epilogue doesn't start for me. Episode 9 ends with the dinner after grand opening followed by the credits. Tried to delete the game and download it anew but still the same. I used the Mega link.

• Red Heart

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
For some odd reason the Epilogue doesn't start for me. Episode 9 ends with the dinner after grand opening followed by the credits. Tried to delete the game and download it anew but still the same. I used the Mega link.
The "Epilogue" starts when you meet xio in the park.
It was a mistake on my part in understanding what an epilogue actually means.
That's the end of this game, you've completed it.

Reactions: scrooloose123

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
The "Epilogue" starts when you meet xio in the park.
It was a mistake on my part in understanding what an epilogue actually means.
That's the end of this game, you've completed it.
Thanks for answering. I kind of expected the Epilogue banner before the episode, like it had been with the chapters previously. :)

• Red Heart

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Good game. Decent renders and very good on the emotion side of things. Though probably best to have a native English speaker go other it with a fine comb as (Especially in the first episode) there are glaring errors that cause things to be disjointed at times. Still one of the better AVNs on this site as most broach the same topics with a "yolo" approach. So, the writer, obviously thought through the topic rather than just skipped it to work on the taboo renders and animations.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Exceedingly Disappointing. I mean with Xiomara. Kinda wanted a say in the whole thing but Ava is just kinda pushed onto the player and Xiomara kinda just drifts away from the player, first moves out, explaining she needs to move on to other things...and then takes off at the ending. Not a good feeling to be quite honest. Xiomara was the main attraction here I feel and you spend the first several chapters building up with her and both her and the MC laying it all out there to each other.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Exceedingly Disappointing. I mean with Xiomara. Kinda wanted a say in the whole thing but Ava is just kinda pushed onto the player and Xiomara kinda just drifts away from the player, first moves out, explaining she needs to move on to other things...and then takes off at the ending. Not a good feeling to be quite honest. Xiomara was the main attraction here I feel and you spend the first several chapters building up with her and both her and the MC laying it all out there to each other.
Yeah after that I'm not going to even look at the next game lol

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes