Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
So is it just me, or does the book to make you read faster not do anything? No matter what, all books seem to take 3 turns, even though after each turn it say's you finished the book.

Edit: Nevermind, as far as I can tell none of the books do anything, with the exception of the athletic ones which increase the money you get from working as a trainer.

Last edited:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Cool game, but got stuck never getting more than $50 for training sessions even after reading every book available. Shame but I've been playing long enough grinding stats I have no real qualms with cheating in some cash. xD

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Cool game, but got stuck never getting more than $50 for training sessions even after reading every book available. Shame but I've been playing long enough grinding stats I have no real qualms with cheating in some cash. xD
The best way to make cash is from the movies. But the debug menu is there for anyone who wants to avoid the problem altogether :D

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
So I'm on the android version and I am stuck at this page. How do you change the resolution?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Windows 0.9.15 and Android/Mac 1.0 (0.9.15 and 1.0 are the same) are available for free at .

Ref:

Reactions: Droid Productions

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I got stuck in the computer with an e-mail to read, but the apps screen was overlaid on it and unclosable.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Playing on a desktop. 1440x900 windowed.

Have also somehow managed to get things so I can't display my stats by clicking on them on the upper right. Trying a "save and restart" to see if that clears it.

EDIT: save and restart allows me to once again click on the stats button to see the dropdown of my stats

EDIT2: Under what circumstances should "Chat with Students" do something ?

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I ended the first scene with mia, he says now to the computer. and im stuck. i cant do nothing. i want to punch someone

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Playing on a desktop. 1440x900 windowed.

Have also somehow managed to get things so I can't display my stats by clicking on them on the upper right. Trying a "save and restart" to see if that clears it.

EDIT: save and restart allows me to once again click on the stats button to see the dropdown of my stats
This was a testing project for me, I basically started it to learn Unity. As such the UI doesn't always do a perfect job of scaling to aspect changes (to put it mildly). It's tuned for 1920x1080, thought it should play across most of the range from Android widescreen to 4:3; if there's specific screens with problems, let me know and I'll see if it still compiles :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I ended the first scene with mia, he says now to the computer. and im stuck. i cant do nothing. i want to punch someone
You need to post the video online. Go to the PC (he's got one of these cheap wall mounted thingies):
1584939415994.png

open the movie icon
1584939535829.png

Tag it correctly:
1584939573214.png

Then upload, and go sleep till tomorrow.

There's no full walkthrough, but I did a FAQ back when I was making the game (it's been done for a while; it just got tagged as new today because the archives had expired, and someone grabbed them from itch.io and re-uploaded them)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes