[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I think he's trolling. There's been no new word from the dev since August.

And the only conversing happening in his blog's comment section is people finding bugs, people wishing the dev well on his poor health problems, or the topic of MakuraCoverSoft potentially taking part in Cien's Patreon-like subscriber system for getting funding. (No word of the dev running out of funds. The commenters are just spitballing ways to help him get the game done faster.)

Reactions: anonimiyt

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
two weeks for what?
What? from the forums there has been no news about any release
I think he's trolling. There's been no new word from the dev since August.

And the only conversing happening in his blog's comment section is people finding bugs, people wishing the dev well on his poor health problems, or the topic of MakuraCoverSoft potentially taking part in Cien's Patreon-like subscriber system for getting funding. (No word of the dev running out of funds. The commenters are just spitballing ways to help him get the game done faster.)
"Just two more weeks" is an ancient meme. It predates 4chan, but 4chan was where it got popularized, when pandemic hit and people were predicting that lockdown will be over in "just two more weeks".
Basically, meaning that stuff will not happen. What stuff, is dependent on context. In our case - an update.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, I feel like the primary thing that would fix the black key/magic boat issue in the demo is just make a mod where the Ice Dragon drops a Book of Magic Boat, a Book of Return, and a black key when you kill it.

That way we can at least sail around at will to open whatever black chests we want and we can use Return to warp back to a town to unstuck ourselves without a 2nd cast of Magic Boat. Then just load/reload for the one guaranteed black key to check what exactly is in each black chest just to get an idea of what they may contain come the final version.

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
Honestly, I feel like the primary thing that would fix the black key/magic boat issue is just have the Ice Dragon drop a Book of Magic Boat, a Book of Return, and a black key when you kill it.

That way we can at least sail around at will to open whatever black chests we want and we can use Return to warp back to a town to unstuck ourselves without a 2nd cast of Magic Boat. Then just load/reload for the one guaranteed black key to check what exactly is in each black chest just to get an idea of what they may contain come the final version.
it would be a great idea
shame i have already defeated the ice dragon

ChupacabraGonzales

Jun 19, 2018
I want to solve the Imp's Mine quest, but the pathfinding puzzle elements are too difficult for me. What order should I move in?
You need to stop first elevator at 4th floor, so that the other one is at the 2nd floor and accessible from the entrance. Exit the first elevator and drop from 4th floor to 6th floor and then work your way back up.

jswspz100

Oct 13, 2024
dungeon and bride memeber 'dead' does not exist.PNG

hello i have a question to you, how can i solve this "member 'dead' does not exist error"?
i trained my riselle into a real stuff as full 99lv of mage, priest, summoner for mastering all magics. and after that i tossed her to bull and came back for him, this error popped up.
so i had a little experiment for this problem; i had another full level of companions just as riselle thus i tried to toss them all. 5 different girls were tried and 3 of them showed a same error and 2 others were succeeded without any problem.
they all had a same spec so i have no idea, why in the world 2 others were succeeded but if i wont try a party duel every other systems were fully functional and i could return them as an encounter when they pregnant.

and one more thing, i trained riselle as full lv in the new game and that time it was working fine. but gnome and dwarf that i have created and recurited made an error. which means, wat da hell bruh what should i supposed to do :(

Ed-san

Sep 8, 2019
oh also..cant seem to find any info about what the icons on the girls in the INN mean...red and blue pout scrible..a stamp thing...any one has any idea?

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
oh also..cant seem to find any info about what the icons on the girls in the INN mean...red and blue pout scrible..a stamp thing...any one has any idea?
pout symbol means they can't be paired with someone else that has pout symbol. green and yellow V shaped symbol is commonly seen on japanese cars to indicate the driver is new to driving. So basically it represents someone new to the group and they can't be NTRed or fucked by you until the symbol goes away

Reactions: Ed-san

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
been a loong while since i returned here.. but wanted to know if the 2,11 is the latest, cause on thier webpage there is a 2,30..
2.11 is the latest, released earlier this year. It's the one from the blog page (which is different from the website):
1729450033099.png

The website itself hasn't been updated in a long time, the last post on the website is from 2021. It's version 2.30 of an older demo which was just a tech showcase basically (you can still see the 2.30 demo in the OP of this thread, but it's crossed out because it's old)

Ed-san

Sep 8, 2019
pout symbol means they can't be paired with someone else that has pout symbol. green and yellow V shaped symbol is commonly seen on japanese cars to indicate the driver is new to driving. So basically it represents someone new to the group and they can't be NTRed or fucked by you until the symbol goes away
you can fk them? no matter how many hearts i had nothing happened... for such an old demo its a shame there is no faq or walkthru

DhuumB

May 9, 2020
Update from the author:
(He is also responding to some comments, so it is a little confusing without the context in the second part)

This is the author, Futon Pasta.
I'm sorry for the delay in contacting you.
I'm very sorry for worrying you.
I'm deeply grateful to everyone who cared for me and encouraged me. I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting. It's the best encouragement for me that everyone is waiting for the completion. Thank you very much. For
the past few months, I've been concentrating on doing the remaining work.
However, I'm reflecting on the fact that I've reported too little.
This time, it's almost complete, so please look forward to it.

> It's difficult to release it by the end of the year. I'm very sorry.
> The number of times that high-level (6 or 8) learned from a skill book while the character's level is low is more than the number of times that lower skill levels are used . This is a specification. If you get even 1 MP for a certain magic level, the MP for that magic level will increase every time you level up. However, this specification has been reviewed in the final version. In addition , all the other problems you pointed out are bugs. Thank you for reporting.
> Will guests and mercenaries be captured in the final version? Guests and mercenaries cannot be captured. If there are many requests, I may add more later. There are H-scenes for guests.
> MOD It is OK as long as it requires the main version of the Demon Swordsman Line that I sell. It is not allowed to separate parts from the main Demon Swordsman Line and incorporate them into another game, or to distribute or sell them as standalone versions.

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Update from the author:
(He is also responding to some comments, so it is a little confusing without the context in the second part)

This is the author, Futon Pasta.
I'm sorry for the delay in contacting you.
I'm very sorry for worrying you.
I'm deeply grateful to everyone who cared for me and encouraged me. I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting. It's the best encouragement for me that everyone is waiting for the completion. Thank you very much. For
the past few months, I've been concentrating on doing the remaining work.
However, I'm reflecting on the fact that I've reported too little.
This time, it's almost complete, so please look forward to it.

> It's difficult to release it by the end of the year. I'm very sorry.
> The number of times that high-level (6 or 8) learned from a skill book while the character's level is low is more than the number of times that lower skill levels are used . This is a specification. If you get even 1 MP for a certain magic level, the MP for that magic level will increase every time you level up. However, this specification has been reviewed in the final version. In addition , all the other problems you pointed out are bugs. Thank you for reporting.
> Will guests and mercenaries be captured in the final version? Guests and mercenaries cannot be captured. If there are many requests, I may add more later. There are H-scenes for guests.
> MOD It is OK as long as it requires the main version of the Demon Swordsman Line that I sell. It is not allowed to separate parts from the main Demon Swordsman Line and incorporate them into another game, or to distribute or sell them as standalone versions.
Seems like it might release February or March then. That's great

Reactions: Formerly ''