[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
Also another point i kinda stuck in the witch's cave, dont have the power braclet, have no mana and cant warp.. i feel as.. i am stuck.. and cant get out D:is there a way to escape or am i bound to hope i have a old save (prob have) that can set me to before i am there?

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
Why do devs (without paid subscribers) post development updates and new blog posts? To attract attention. Presumably, by editing the same post repeatedly, he's trying to do the opposite--not attract attention--while still letting the most persistent followers know that he eventually intends to complete the project. They're probably spamming his support e-mail and these little micro-updates get them to stop for a while.
Some of devs I known of. They dont even need to post game progress, they only once awhile post to remind people that they are alive or something. Those spams can be solved with that. This devs last legit post is what? 2022? 2023? We already near end of 2024 here. Checking his old post feels troublesome cuz you have to scroll down and search one by one.

That or he's one of those creators that puts out incredibly high quality things, but has a few quirks you have to get past. Like maybe he thinks he should only make new posts for very specific kinds of updates since it keeps the comments more centralized.

I couldn't figure out why, so I just ignored it.
Could be this or just lazy I dont know. Theres some devs I known of have weird quirks afterall.

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
Also another point i kinda stuck in the witch's cave, dont have the power braclet, have no mana and cant warp.. i feel as.. i am stuck.. and cant get out D:is there a way to escape or am i bound to hope i have a old save (prob have) that can set me to before i am there?
You need to get the Power Bracelet first. You could just suicide(?) or just load old save and get the bracelet.