[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
2.11 is the latest, released earlier this year. It's the one from the blog page (which is different from the website):
View attachment 4150983

The website itself hasn't been updated in a long time, the last post on the website is from 2021. It's version 2.30 of an older demo which was just a tech showcase basically (you can still see the 2.30 demo in the OP of this thread, but it's crossed out because it's old)
Thank you kindly :)

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
Update from the author:
(He is also responding to some comments, so it is a little confusing without the context in the second part)

This is the author, Futon Pasta.
I'm sorry for the delay in contacting you.
I'm very sorry for worrying you.
I'm deeply grateful to everyone who cared for me and encouraged me. I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting. It's the best encouragement for me that everyone is waiting for the completion. Thank you very much. For
the past few months, I've been concentrating on doing the remaining work.
However, I'm reflecting on the fact that I've reported too little.
This time, it's almost complete, so please look forward to it.

> It's difficult to release it by the end of the year. I'm very sorry.
> The number of times that high-level (6 or 8) learned from a skill book while the character's level is low is more than the number of times that lower skill levels are used . This is a specification. If you get even 1 MP for a certain magic level, the MP for that magic level will increase every time you level up. However, this specification has been reviewed in the final version. In addition , all the other problems you pointed out are bugs. Thank you for reporting.
> Will guests and mercenaries be captured in the final version? Guests and mercenaries cannot be captured. If there are many requests, I may add more later. There are H-scenes for guests.
> MOD It is OK as long as it requires the main version of the Demon Swordsman Line that I sell. It is not allowed to separate parts from the main Demon Swordsman Line and incorporate them into another game, or to distribute or sell them as standalone versions.
It makes me happy to know that the game is almost finished. At this rate, it will be finished by 2035!

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
At this point i'm happy the dev isn't dead, got me worried for a solid minute.

Im happy he is supportive of mods, even if the game isn't perfect i can imagine we'll get a decent amount of additional content to stave off the hunger.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Update from the author:
(He is also responding to some comments, so it is a little confusing without the context in the second part)

This is the author, Futon Pasta.
I'm sorry for the delay in contacting you.
I'm very sorry for worrying you.
I'm deeply grateful to everyone who cared for me and encouraged me. I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting. It's the best encouragement for me that everyone is waiting for the completion. Thank you very much. For
the past few months, I've been concentrating on doing the remaining work.
However, I'm reflecting on the fact that I've reported too little.
This time, it's almost complete, so please look forward to it.

> It's difficult to release it by the end of the year. I'm very sorry.
> The number of times that high-level (6 or 8) learned from a skill book while the character's level is low is more than the number of times that lower skill levels are used . This is a specification. If you get even 1 MP for a certain magic level, the MP for that magic level will increase every time you level up. However, this specification has been reviewed in the final version. In addition , all the other problems you pointed out are bugs. Thank you for reporting.
> Will guests and mercenaries be captured in the final version? Guests and mercenaries cannot be captured. If there are many requests, I may add more later. There are H-scenes for guests.
> MOD It is OK as long as it requires the main version of the Demon Swordsman Line that I sell. It is not allowed to separate parts from the main Demon Swordsman Line and incorporate them into another game, or to distribute or sell them as standalone versions.
Where exactly did he say this? I can't find it on his blog. His main post has no new edits dated past August of this year. And there have been no new comments on his blog since the 15th.

Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
Since the game is coming NEVER EVER, are there any games that fullfill the Leane2 niche? where you can avoid NTR if you are good enough at the game or make the "right" decisions, the closest i can find is "furry ear girls never betray" where there is combat NTR and you can let the girls cuck you to avoid boss battles. and scars of summers I guess, but there is 0 non-ntr content.

Reactions: anonimiyt

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Nebelgaister jaeger. it is also on steam
Since the game is coming NEVER EVER, are there any games that fullfill the Leane2 niche? where you can avoid NTR if you are good enough at the game or make the "right" decisions, the closest i can find is "furry ear girls never betray" where there is combat NTR and you can let the girls cuck you to avoid boss battles. and scars of summers I guess, but there is 0 non-ntr content.
Nebel gaester jaeger. it is here or on steam

shikigamiex

Nov 21, 2020
Where exactly did he say this? I can't find it on his blog. His main post has no new edits dated past August of this year. And there have been no new comments on his blog since the 15th.
makuracover.sblo.jp/article/190110079.html
That's an update from early january last year's post (dated dec 7 2023), you clicked the wrong post.

Breshard

Formerly 'Confucamus'
Nov 27, 2022
I love Blobber games, the demo convinced me to buy this at release.
I'm glad the dev hasn't been Isekai'd like so many h-devs before him.

Reactions: cdvz23

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
makuracover.sblo.jp/article/190110079.html
That's an update from early january last year's post (dated dec 7 2023), you clicked the wrong post.
Where in that post? The only date stamps in the post are from April and May. And the latest comments are from June.

I was looking at this post:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but just to make we're on the same page, this dev does his blog very fucking oddly. The post date will say "December 7th," but then he'll make edits with date stamps. He's very confusing like this for some reason.

You have to figure out the year yourself. The following timestamps are from the post in December 2023, so the May after December 2023 would be the May of 2024. Same for the August date being the August of 2024.

"※修正版で冒頭スキップしてポラリス神殿クエストが出ないのは仕様通りです。そのままジャンプの魔法を買ってゲームを進めてください。(5/7追記)" <---- Means 5/7/24

Or

"※なかなかご報告ができず誠に申し訳ございません。
予定は大幅に遅れていますが作業は続けています。
なるべく早めに区切りがついたところで何かしら報告したいと思います。(8/11追記) " <---- Means 8/11/24

The 8/11/24 edits are the latest date stamps I can find on any of his posts. Which were in August. Like I said in the post you quoted.

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
I swear the devs so lazy and slow that they didnt even update their blog properly. You cant find proper informations unless you look deeper on comment history. Meanwhile looking at ci-en, other devs been posting whatever new even if they change new PC or searching for new inspirations/ideas.

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
or they are busy xD i dont think he thought that a group of people from the west was fans and wanted to know his every move, think its mostly slow game upodates in jap then in the west

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Many Japanese devs are funded only by game sales, not subscribers. Therefore, they probably don't feel an obligation to provide regular progress updates, much less keep the world updated on everything that happens in their lives. You can't really compare them to the ones that have to panhandle to subscribers to keep the money flowing.

One of the Japanese devs I follow (forget if it was this one) was badly hit by COVID and suffered serious health complications. He was having trouble simply functioning in his day-to-day life (probably in and out of the hospital); his blog was surely the least of his concerns.

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
not to mention they also need to work at the side to earn a living, not to mention how jap laws for work are, i think they are allready overworked as they are, so i think blog updates are more of a.. luxery we in the west have, i mean its also mostly new, like 10 years ago something like blog news wernt really a thing

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
not to mention they also need to work at the side to earn a living, not to mention how jap laws for work are, i think they are allready overworked as they are, so i think blog updates are more of a.. luxery we in the west have, i mean its also mostly new, like 10 years ago something like blog news wernt really a thing
Why you guys thinks everyone from the west? Im talking about how he post his updates. All his posts couldve just be a normal update post instead of putting it on old post comments. I understand about the real life work matters, however most of Japanese devs I followed they able to update their progresses properly though? I like this devs, but sometimes I thought this devs either dead or retired with the "inactive" update posts or announcement.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Why do devs (without paid subscribers) post development updates and new blog posts? To attract attention. Presumably, by editing the same post repeatedly, he's trying to do the opposite--not attract attention--while still letting the most persistent followers know that he eventually intends to complete the project. They're probably spamming his support e-mail and these little micro-updates get them to stop for a while.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: shuyguy1988

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Im talking about how he post his updates. All his posts couldve just be a normal update post instead of putting it on old post comments.
Seriously, the way he's doing it is actually more work for him at this point. I just figured maybe his blog site is falling apart and he can't make new posts.

(Its an old Japanese blogsite and those are known for being heaving sacks of shit by modern webcode standards. And most of them have been actively deteriorating into the ether the last few years. I imagine he doesn't want to split the dev logs between his actual website and Cien. Maybe he'll finally transition once this game's last bugfixes are done. Or, he's just really, really intent on maintaining his own website even as its burning down around him.)

That or he's one of those creators that puts out incredibly high quality things, but has a few quirks you have to get past. Like maybe he thinks he should only make new posts for very specific kinds of updates since it keeps the comments more centralized.

I couldn't figure out why, so I just ignored it.

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
Why you guys thinks everyone from the west? Im talking about how he post his updates. All his posts couldve just be a normal update post instead of putting it on old post comments. I understand about the real life work matters, however most of Japanese devs I followed they able to update their progresses properly though? I like this devs, but sometimes I thought this devs either dead or retired with the "inactive" update posts or announcement.
dont know, maybe he wants to add stuff or maybe not sure its anoying not to know anything especialy for a game that might be great (not as great as leane 2 though xD) but i has also been dabling in doujin multiple sales stuff and i am not sure but i belive he is only one man, it might have slipped his mind, or maybe he post's somewhere else