• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
How do you get to the catfight? Supposedly there is one in this version.... Also an android port would massively expand the games player base

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1646976640517.png
Hey, I resemble that remark :ROFLMAO:

1646976688550.png
I earnestly believe in the noble pursuit and appreciation of artistic endeavors for the betterment of all mankind.:unsure:
Who am I kidding, I'm just a deviant :giggle:

PS: A certain Jngelina Aolie would like the DEVs home address, thank you :sneaky:

Reactions: Old DVD

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I love the girls and technically the game is good, but the first part where it's all in a narrative way was a bit annoying. It was like when you visit some friends and they decide to show you their holiday's pictures. You can't say no and you get stuck for hours watching the children playing on the beach in an horrific slideshow on a dirty screen !:ROFLMAO:
This time the screen was not dirty and the girls looked good but it was just a slideshow unfortunately.
I stopped when she was sent to earth, had stuff to do, i just would love that the next part will be a bit more alive.

Mar 14, 2021
more content, more updates,more visibility, more traffic, more patreons, interacting with patreons who pay better and can change the course of the game.. I personaly enjoy ntr, interracial, hot girls with old men and finance those projects, for example there was one I paid 50 eur for inertia where i had exclusive image rendering to my taste..

I just think its a huge waste of talent, some tweaks and u can earn way more, theres great patreons with the niche I told you about.

Hope you dont quit

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
more content, more updates,more visibility, more traffic, more patreons, interacting with patreons who pay better and can change the course of the game.. I personaly enjoy ntr, interracial, hot girls with old men and finance those projects, for example there was one I paid 50 eur for inertia where i had exclusive image rendering to my taste..

I just think its a huge waste of talent, some tweaks and u can earn way more, theres great patreons with the niche I told you about.

Hope you dont quit
I've been on Patreon for almost a year. I still pay the translator more than I earn. Actually, I don't earn anything anymore, since Russians can't withdraw money from Patreon. I'm tired of doing game that almost no one needs.

Perhaps I will suspend my activity at all, because my GPU is clearly not in the best condition. And new GPU in Russia now stands like a Boeing.

But yes, another 5 years and everything will get better. Of course(y)

Last edited:

jeffbezos123

Jan 31, 2019
I've been on Patreon for almost a year. I still pay the translator more than I earn. Actually, I don't earn anything anymore, since Russians can't withdraw money from Patreon. I'm tired of doing game that almost no one needs.

Perhaps I will suspend my activity at all, because my video card is clearly not in the best condition. And new video card in Russia now stands like a Boeing.

sorry to hear that, loved the game. Hope in the end it works out for you

Reactions: CJlOHNK and Old DVD

Keranen

Jun 6, 2017

Perhaps I will suspend my activity at all, because my video card is clearly not in the best condition. And new video card in Russia now stands like a Boeing.

Thats too bad I just discovered this game and really liked it. So who was it that killed Maleficent mom then?

Reactions: CJlOHNK

walnutsue

Oct 2, 2020
I discovered this game recently. I'm very regretted about it be abandoned.The game is great.I think the beginning of the game is boring and tediously long.When Mleficent left the fantasy world,the part of she living on Earth is amazing and awesome.Maybe many players give up at the prologue.I really hope old DVD can continue the game.

Reactions: Old DVD

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
Even though I'm sad that Maléficient is over, I'm really happy that old DVDs have decided to keep Lara as MC in their next game. I'm going to follow her very closely. This guy is super talented.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Even though I'm sad that Maléficient is over, I'm really happy that old DVDs have decided to keep Lara as MC in their next game. I'm going to follow her very closely. This guy is super talented.
Thanks! These are not the easiest times for me, and it's nice to read kind words!

Reactions: Ness99

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
I think OldDVD's biggest problem is no official android version... There would be alot more support if there were

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

What about the tattoos in my new game?

To cut it short, in the beginning of the game Lara will have a basic set of tattooes. You can see them on the pic. It's nothing vulgar, I just gave her a few brutal patterns, a few sayings of british poets and a few "canonical" tattooes of Angelina Jolie. I don't think anyone will really mind and no one will say that it's "too much". Any regular girl out there could potentially have such tattooes.

vote1.png

However, I want Lara to add a new tattoo in every new update (or almost in every one). Moreover, the further the sluttier tattooes will get. Of course, I'm not going to tattoo her whole body - nah, the limits will be somewhere around what Maleficent had (everyone who's played that game know what I'm talking about). The real question is whether you want to see it or not.

The poll:

1. Let Lara have new tattooes with each new update. I liked Maleficent's slutty tattooes so I wouldn't mind seeing something similar with Lara.
  2. No, no, don't add any more tattooes. There's already enough of them. Don't overdo it.
  3. Again this Old DVD with his tattooes! Guess he hasn't lost enough of patrons and wants to lose those still remaining.

vote2.png

P.S. I hope you understand that making a game with 2-3 different options of the model (few/moderate/high amount of tattooes) I can't. That'd mean the 2x increase of time it takes me to render stuff.

P.S.S. If you ask me, I'd vote for the first option. I'm not some crazy fan of tattooes but some slutty patterns fit well with Jolie's character.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes