4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018

What about the tattoos in my new game?

To cut it short, in the beginning of the game Lara will have a basic set of tattooes. You can see them on the pic. It's nothing vulgar, I just gave her a few brutal patterns, a few sayings of british poets and a few "canonical" tattooes of Angelina Jolie. I don't think anyone will really mind and no one will say that it's "too much". Any regular girl out there could potentially have such tattooes.

View attachment 1738452

However, I want Lara to add a new tattoo in every new update (or almost in every one). Moreover, the further the sluttier tattooes will get. Of course, I'm not going to tattoo her whole body - nah, the limits will be somewhere around what Maleficent had (everyone who's played that game know what I'm talking about). The real question is whether you want to see it or not.

The poll:

1. Let Lara have new tattooes with each new update. I liked Maleficent's slutty tattooes so I wouldn't mind seeing something similar with Lara.
  2. No, no, don't add any more tattooes. There's already enough of them. Don't overdo it.
  3. Again this Old DVD with his tattooes! Guess he hasn't lost enough of patrons and wants to lose those still remaining.

View attachment 1738453

P.S. I hope you understand that making a game with 2-3 different options of the model (few/moderate/high amount of tattooes) I can't. That'd mean the 2x increase of time it takes me to render stuff.

P.S.S. If you ask me, I'd vote for the first option. I'm not some crazy fan of tattooes but some slutty patterns fit well with Jolie's character.
Personally I would say 2 but as you say the tattoos don't bother me as much as it does on Lara.

Reactions: Old DVD

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Personally I would say 2 but as you say the tattoos don't bother me as much as it does on Lara.
I'm sorry, but this poll is for patrons only:) Although I remember you and am grateful for your support here.

Reactions: Ness99

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I'm sorry, but this poll is for patrons only:) Although I remember you and am grateful for your support here.
Shouldn't the game thread say "abandoned"? Why is this thread still unmarked? Will you maybe transform this thread later on into your new game?

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Special offer : 1$ subscription for all May related content

Guys, I'm pretty confident that I won't be able to release Lara 0.1 in May. I'll try to but no promises.

Since I haven't really released anything for like the four past month except for some pictures and news posts, I'm simply ashamed to ask from you anything more than just 1$. So feel free to just go and change your subscriptions to 1$ - I think that all May news on my Patreon are worthy of that sum. Of course, I'll be extremely thankful to anyone who decides to donate more than that but it'll be an act of pure generosity from your side.

patreon2.png

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I'm a little late for the party and no patron, but I personally think that the best option is going from zero tattoos, and the more corrupted she becomes the more tattoo she gets. That is the most logical way to go. Starting with already such huge tattoos kind of detracts from the idea of showing through tattoos the corruption of the MC . And it would be kind of cooler if every tattoo had some story behind it.

That's what bothered me with Maleficent - she already looks like a slut from the beginning. It is not as fun, in my opinion. Even though I like the idea of getting more tattoos as the story develops.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
I just retrieved the maleficient 0.4 folder on my PC and came to check if there was any update. I sadly discovered that the project is abandoned now, i really enjoyed your work so i'll follow the develop of your new game with great interest. Right now i could not patreon even with the great May promo by practical reason (i had to block my card due a suspect transaction) but i will definitely do in future if you new game standards are like the previous one.

For the tattoos question above i'm probably really late and i'm not (yet?) a patreon as i already stated but i find the qazxsw80 idea the most appealing. Start with no tattoos and "build up" from there as the games goes and i'm glad the community voted toward this option. Anyway, just to give a feedback about those you showed in the renders above, i like those a lot. Just my thoughts about the matter, i cross the finger for another a good game about Mrs Jol...ehm Miss Croft, maybe this time with a bit more of popularity so it can get developed until it's end. Good luck!

Reactions: Old DVD

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I just retrieved the maleficient 0.4 folder on my PC and came to check if there was any update. I sadly discovered that the project is abandoned now, i really enjoyed your work so i'll follow the develop of your new game with great interest. Right now i could not patreon even with the great May promo by practical reason (i had to block my card due a suspect transaction) but i will definitely do in future if you new game standards are like the previous one.

For the tattoos question above i'm probably really late and i'm not (yet?) a patreon as i already stated but i find the qazxsw80 idea the most appealing. Start with no tattoos and "build up" from there as the games goes and i'm glad the community voted toward this option. Anyway, just to give a feedback about those you showed in the renders above, i like those a lot. Just my thoughts about the matter, i cross the finger for another a good game about Mrs Jol...ehm Miss Croft, maybe this time with a bit more of popularity so it can get developed until it's end. Good luck!
Thanks! I am pleasantly surprised that someone still checks this thread:D Indeed, the tattoos will appear gradually in the new game and I found a way how to justify their appearance through the story. And I also made the heroine more athletic - after all, Lara should be a sporty girl.

The new game will, in fact, be a rework of "Maleficent", where I made a lot of mistakes such as a confusing and protracted introduction, an unpopular heroine (has anyone ever fapped on Maleficent?), and on top of that the developer depression due to the fact that almost no one needs the game... None of that will be present in the new game:)

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Thanks! I am pleasantly surprised that someone still checks this thread:D Indeed, the tattoos will appear gradually in the new game and I found a way how to justify their appearance through the story. And I also made the heroine more athletic - after all, Lara should be a sporty girl.

The new game will, in fact, be a rework of "Maleficent", where I made a lot of mistakes such as a confusing and protracted introduction, an unpopular heroine (has anyone ever fapped on Maleficent?), and on top of that the developer depression due to the fact that almost no one needs the game... None of that will be present in the new game:)
Learn from your mistake dude and don't create another hoe simulator, just blaming players won't help you - I've told you in the past Maleficent / Lora Craft etc. are popular characters you need to do them justice. Most people won't pay for a mindless hoe simulator. I liked Angelina Jolie's renders myself but story was absent after 5 secs into the game.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes