4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Everything will be fine:) I'm testing the game trying to catch all the bugs.
I even have something ready for version 0.2.
Release of 0.1. will happen in August, 100%. First I'll post the game for patrons. In 3-5 days - for everyone, at the same time I'll finish the Russian version.
Old DVD Will there be femdom/foot dom scenes in your new game ;)?
Specially Angelina dominating the male characters :p

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm afraid it won't. It's just not my fetish.

Girls who let others boss the turn me on, especially if we talk about lezdom. But I don't like it when a girl dominates a man.
I understand. I am fine with lezdom. Will you include foot dom stuff in it :LOL: ?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Sucks this interesting concept was abandoned and rejected for the worst of the Tomb Raider franchise (The Jolie movies) and fanfic of it no less. I am noticing a trend here. Next up, a Mr and Mrs Smith NTR game? :unsure:

If this was really nuked because it "wasnt popular" then I cant say I can get interested in any of the dev's projects in the future as I was genuine interested in how things were going to turn out here.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I understand. I am fine with lezdom. Will you include foot dom stuff in it :LOL: ?
Well, I'd like to do something similar:
Screenshot_3.png
But Lara will definitely not dominate in such a scene. So it's hardly what you want to see.

If this was really nuked because it "wasnt popular" then I cant say I can get interested in any of the dev's projects in the future
I guess I should burst into tears of grief.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I guess I should burst into tears of grief.
I am one of the most financially supportive people on F95, look at the sig, so your loss will be others gain and you can be ignored and forgotten all the same. The sarcasm wasnt really needed, chief. Typically I dont reply to that kinda crap, but since you had nothing of value to add, you could have just said nothing.

Good luck with your work, however, it shan't be a thing I bother with anymore. :alien:

Reactions: botc76 and Lexkar83

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
But Lara will definitely not dominate in such a scene. So it's hardly what you want to see.
Looks good ;). I am happy that there will be foot dom scenes :p and I am sad that it won't be Lara who dominate :(.
But, I get it. You have to do what you like.
Can't we get like a choice? Dom or sub?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
gotta agree. in my opinion i dont have a problem with female protags. but it does suck when we cant have them take charge.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Looks good ;). I am happy that there will be foot dom scenes :p and I am sad that it won't be Lara who dominate :(.
But, I get it. You have to do what you like.
Can't we get like a choice? Dom or sub?
I'm not interested in doing scenes with a dom heroine. I'm sorry, but I just don't like it.
I can make my heroine bitchy and strong, but in sex she wount be dom. And if I offer a choice between two scenes, then I'll offer to choose something other than dom /sub.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm not interested in doing scenes with a dom heroine. I'm sorry, but I just don't like it.
I can make my heroine bitchy and strong, but in sex she wount be dom. And if I offer a choice between two scenes, then I'll offer to choose something other than dom /sub.
I understand. Waiting for the release.

Reactions: Old DVD

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's disappointing to see this was abandoned in such a short amount of time and the reason being "unpopular". I come here quite a bit to browse new games and think I saw this game on the front page a total of once. I would guess the people that frequent this site rarely go beyond the first few pages when checking for new games so, I'm guessing that's why it was unpopular - not many knew about its existance. Shorter, more frequent updates probably could have helped with that. It had great renders and a good story. Pretty sure it would have gained more popularity. Just my opinion though.
It was on the front page of new updates every time. It's unpopular because the writing is not very good. Sure with more marketing you could have a bit more patrons but there are countless games as average as this one

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Abandoned due to being unpopular? Are we still talking about “Maleficent: Banishment of evil”?
If so, the world has gone mad! It was one of the best.
Such a shame, I hope OldDVD will reconsider...

Granata

Dec 29, 2017
who knows other games with famous stars? (no lara croft theme and text games)
I'm really sad that this game is over.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes